17- the days goes on .

It's been a year since Akemi nee chan and shiho-chan left , now i'm 9 years old.

Doing my usual routine ,  training with yama-seinsei , learning the art of disguise with Toshi-seinsei  sometimes helping him planing for his heists . playing with my sister Ran , shinshi , and sonoko and kaito when I visit the koroba house .

Also solving  cases , but that must be classified , a 9 years old kid solving cases that the police can't solve , that will bring their reputation to the ground , so instead they got credit .

Sometime developing my hacking skills and trying to find information about them .

The only thing change is that i'm trying to skip grades I thing you're bit surprised since once I said I will act low to not attract attention  to me , well after Akemi-nee chan and shiho chan I can't keep still and do nothing .

    so now i'm planing to go to America and study there while trying to join the FBI .
When I told mom that well minus the FBI part of course ,  she immediately refused , but I keep begging her so in the end we made a deal I can't go there unless I graduated from high school , for this i'm skipping grades .

I only have 1 years to finish high they all super shocked even mom    , but  she  slowly gave up her attempt to try and stop me seeing my determination and my stubborness , i'm pretty stubborn for my own good .

So now i'm in the dojo having a match with yama -seinsei.

I swing a fist at him  aiming at his ribe ,  but he Dodged the blow .
I attacked again but this time aiming at his head . His let his  guard went up, leaving his chest wide open.

In a fraction of a second, i shoot my leg to his blind spot which made him stumbled backward barely avoiding the blow , I take the chance that he is now off - balance and kicked his leg making him on his knees  I take his arm and pressed it on his back making him fall on his chest .

" yay I win " I cheered making a victory pause .

" hahaha ." he laughted while getting up .

" you know it's only been a year  and you improved this much you don't fail in amazing me   see you finally beat me ." he said ruffling my hair .

" well i'm  juat doing my best " I said with a smile .

" humble as always ,  so you're going to America next year "

" yup only one year and I will win the deal "
I already told him about the deal I made with mom .

" are you sure about that , you're only 9 years old Rin "

" i'm not like other kids , am I ?"

" well I can't argue with you in that , you have a mature mentality for a kid "' well i'm mentally 27 years old'

" don't worry I will be fine "

" I wonder that ..."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I opened the door and entered home , I took off muy shoes .

" Tadaima .."

" okairi Rin-chan , you come just  in time  we're going for shopping " said mama.

" shopping for what ??"

" for you two don't tell me you forget tomorrow you and Ran are going with the kudo to the beach "

" oh right I forgot ..haha" I laughed nervously rubbing the back of my head .