29- aunty chikage is here

I'm 12 years old now yay,
and the plot after 5 years will begin , it's  is nearing oh god what should I do ?.....Mou .

There is nothing special happen through this past years   ,  just  the usual , mom calling everyday to check me , teaching jodie san Japanese , me studying and solving cases with the FBI I become like Conan whenever I go a from will happen fascinating right ? Well I don't now if it is a curse or luck ? .

Now i'm playing shogi with Akai  another fact about him he is really good in it , he said that he was used to play it  with his brother , oh right did I tell you that this coming vacation I will go to London to visit her , i'm really excited we only see each other through Skype .

Also mom left home , and now dad and ran are living together without her , don't worry Ran I will come home soon and we will bring them back together .

" so you are going to Japan ?" I asked Akai .

" yeah on a mission " he said . I hummed in understanding .

" let me gusse  the mission have connection with   B.O ?" I asked .

" your guess is right as always I 'm
impressed" he respond with a blanc expression .

" you don't seem impressed  at all " I said .
He just nodded .

I sighed " safe trip "

- Next day -

Ring ~ Ring ~

" Maybe it's Jodie nee chan I will go and open the door " I said as I get up from the chair .

Then I made my way to open the door before I knew it I was squeezed  in a hug when I looked at the culprit i find it was aunty chikage .

" a-aunty chikage ?"

" Rin-chan I missed you so much " she said squeezing me more .

" i-c-a-n't b reath " I managed to say .

" oh sorry "

I invited her to come inside .

" so are you surprised Rin chan ? " she said grinning .

" yeah ... So what brings you her aren't you supposed to be in Japan right now ?" I asked slightly confused .

" silly I come to visit you of course " she said patting my head .

" alone ?" She nodded .

" WHAT ? you mean you left kaito alone in Japan ?" I said shocked .

" he can take care of himself beside there is Nakamori -San if he need anything   " she said I just sweat drop .

" oh so this is the famous silver bullet of the FBI it's nice to meet you and thank you for taking care of Rin  " She said after she noticed.

" it's no problem , also it's nice to meet you too koroba - San  " he said .she nodded

" now Rin-chan let's go " she said .

"Where to ?" I asked confused .

" to someone I knew you told me before you want to become an actress and a singer  right ? Now it's the time to start your career  " she said pulling me then we headed out .

" wait .."

- After 2 hour-

We arrived to our destination it was a high building .

Then we entered , we took the elevator to the 5th floor .
Soon we arrived there I noticed a familiar figure  waving at us.
' yukiko-san what is she doing here ? '

" Chikage you come and you brought Rin as we planed " she said patting my head I looked at them for  an explanation.

' so it was a set up ?'

" so this is was your plan ?" I asked yukiko-san .

" of course it's , we won't let  yusaku to turn  you into  a detective otaku like he turned shinshi to one   right chikage ?" she said .
And the other nodded in agreement .

' but i'm already one '

" yup and also don't think ever  to become a magician " aunty chikage warned me .

' great now I thought I run from that topic a long ago ' I mentally sweat drop.
Well I don't have any choice let's just go with the flow .

And this is how my carer as a singer and actress started but of course no one knows that i'm an FBI undercover only aunty chikage and the others working in the FBI ,as for yukiko-san she doesn't know .