9- the murder case

Today our parents left us with the Kudo family  , it 's seem they got really  busy today.

but it is  a little weired , usually if they are busy in work  and  if they were unable to take care of us , they will left us at home but they will ask our neighbor to keep an eye on us for time to time .

When we arrived .
' so this is the Kudo house it's just like the anime , oh I guess this house in the right is Agasa's '  .

" oh Eri you come " said yukiko waving at us .

" yes , thank you for agreeing to take care of Rin and Ran " .

" Ma it's okey , and I 'm sure shin-chan will be happy to see you two  "

" then I will go ahead , Ran Rin  don't cause trouble to yukiko " she said while hugging us then she hurried and went to her work .

" now Rin-chan , Ran - chan let's go inside "

We nodded

So now the three of us  are playing sharlock Holmes   , yukiko -San she was summoned to acting scene , so it'only the four of us. as for yusaku- San   he is in his study writing  a novel  .

I want his authographe but in the same time I'm  afraid if he ask me about the tracker ,  ' ' ' what should I do ???!!! ' I thought sighing , while i have a mental fight i heard a phone rinning then yisaku ~san pick it up.

" hello meguri - kebu what can i help you ?? Ah okey i see i'll be their shortly " then he hung up the call .

" dad who is it ??" asked shinshi .

" it's meguri -kebu a friend of mine in the police force , he want me to help him with a murder case "  explained yusaku .

" dad can we go with you , please !!" said shinshi with excitment writen all over his face ' he's really a mystery lover huh '

" i don't have a  other choice then to bring you all with me " he said looking at me  then shinshi cheered .
' what ??are you serious , who  is in his right mind to bring children to a murder sense , and why he is looking at me ??' Then I spotted the tracker I put on Efun - sensei,  on yukasu' s  study '  Don't tell me the tracker ??! It's over he know everything ,  I want to cry ...' 

" shinshi - kun you seem happy " said ran .

" of course , it's my first case after all,  I will solve it "  said shinshi .' sorry to disappointed you but your father her will solve the case even before you say murder ..... '

"But yukiko - San won't be happy " I told them , I swear that  his body tensed  pale just the moment   i mentioned yukiko-san ' is she really that scary?? ' I though .

" ma ma she won't know if we keep it a secret between us " he said .
" hai " they agreed .I don't have a choice so I nodded .

~ after few minutes~

We arrived at the crime's location ,  a chubby man wearing an orang coat and a fredora   greeted us . ' oh it's meguri - San ' .

" I see you bring your son with you  and this two .... Oh it's Ran - chan and Rin- chan it's been a long time since I saw you , you two really grow taller " he said patting our heads
I can see ran is confused maybe she don't remember him.

So Wonder how he know us?? , well 2 years ago Dad invited him to dinner , that was the first time I met him, and the second time is when Efun seinsei got arrested.

" now for the case , the victim is Yoshida komora , a male 39 years old , he died by a barrage of  3 bullets , the first  two were pentreated to his upper abdomen, the third one garzed to his left arm , we found a knife in the victim's right hand , we find near him  a large part of ground dug out and it's enough to bury a person , the time estimated for his death is between  05:00 and 06:00 pm  also we have three suspects :