19- Meeting Ms Pierrot pt 2

My eyes widened after the car fall from the cliff .
' how can I forgot this accident ?' .

Then shuichi -san rushed into  the water  swim to the car as it  sinks to the bottom of the sea .

After few minutes he pulled the victim with him into the surface .

" that oni- san is back " said ran .

" can we save him ?" Asked shinshi looking at the victim .

" I don't think so " said Akai .

At that moment I was thinking hard trying to remember what happen in this episode .
' god why now '

"Rin "

" what's it tenti kun ?"

" you're spacing out again , well  that onii-san told me to check something on that shop I will go now, he said that there is another passenger who were in the vehicle  " said shinshi I nodded at him then he ran there .

' another passenger in the car ? ....oh right there must be  watches robbery or something like that , ohh  I can't  remember   well !!'

Then  i noticed the bag near the corps so I went to Akai then and  asked him " ano pierrot onii san  did you found something particular in that bag ??"

"Yeah I found  branded watches with prices tagged  on them " he said then i smirked
' so this is it !!'

" is there something wrong young lady ? " he asked .

" no just found a clue ..." I said smiling .

After a while a  police officer come.

" so this car fall from the cliff " he asked examining the body .

" yes " replied yukiko-san .

" and this man her was the driver of the car ,
Whom you pulled out from the car , then called the police ?" The police officer asked.

" yes I called the police but it wasn't me who pulled him out the car , it was this young man  " yukiko-san said pointing at akai-san .

" who are you ?" Asked the police man looking at shuishi .

" Just an exchange university student from America , I've come to Japan after awhile and I was spending time with my family " said akai .

" you told in the report that there is someone else in the passenger sit right ?"

Then akai explained his deductions.

" nee say mister was there any watch  shop  robbred near here ??" I asked the police officer .

"Who are you kid ? "

" she is with me"  said yukiko .

" so is there one ??"

" yeah right there is a report two house ago that a shop whatch was robbred about as kilometer away from here , but how did you know kid  ?"

" well easy this onii-san found a bag full of watches in the bag of the car , the watches has price tagged on them , there is a possibility that they are wholesaler delivering the products , but if so they would have been put on a protective case but seeing the watches bundled in the bag carelessly that eliminate the possibility   "   I said pointing at the bag .and they look surprised .

After that shinshi brought the three suspect .
I observed them then it clicked unknown to me akai was looking at me smiling .

       3rd p o v

And  now yukiko is calling yusaku -San .
W