10- the mystery mansion .

- teitan Elemantry school -

" Rin-chan " shouted sonoko .I jolted

" what's wrong sonoko -chan?? " I asked her .

" you're spacing out " she said .

"Sorry ... Then what is it again ??"

" we are going to a ghost busting " she declared .

" huh ? Ghost busting ??" ' are you serious '

" you didn't hear us after all nee-chan " said ran pouting .

" sorry ..."

" you know the western style house near our school , they say evil spirits are living there so we are going to check out that place later together " said sonoko .

" it's just a made up story there is no thing such as evil spirits " said shinshi .

" then come with us that's way you can prove if there is ghosts or not " said sonoko .

" okey then " said shinshi . ' even you ..'

" so nee-chan you're coming right ??" ' huh?'
Ran said looking at me with puppy eyes .' how can I refuse that '

" okey then " they cheered .

- after school-
We headed toward the Terror mansion .

" so this the house , it's really big " said shinshi with awe .I nodded .

" yeah but it's creepy " said ran I patted her in the back .

" then let's go " said sonoko ' , but there is something odd the door is unlocked '

Then we entered the mansion .

" it's so dark here " said shinshi trying to keep his cool .

" yeah how about we go back ??" Suggested ran .

" oh c'mon we can't go back now " said sonoko .
' huh? Footsteps? Why is there footsteps here?? And they seem new , that 's mean someone is living here '

While we walking we arrived at a grand hall
" it's so big maybe this was the living room " said sonoko .
" yeah the family that lived here must have been really rich " said shinshi .

Suddenly ran tripped over something and fall I hurried to her .

" are you okey Ran ?" I asked her .

" yeah i'm okey "

I looked down and found what made ran fell they are cup of Noddles. I picked one and found that the date of the product is new .

" Rin c'mon "

" i'm coming"

" now let' s separate from here me and Ran will go and check out the first floor as for you too go upstairs " said sonoko .

" I don't think it's ... " they left before I finished my words ' great ..' Sigh

We took the stares up while walking we heard a shout from downstairs .
" it's sonoko and ran !!!" .
When we arrived we found ran and sonoko in the storage room looking at some bag of sort .

" what's wrong you two ?? Why did you shouted ??" Asked shinshi .

" we found a treasure " they cheered together .
" treasure ??" I asked .

" yeah look this bag are full of Money "

" Really ?? " shouted shinshi .

" yeah look"

" you're right "

' , the footprints in the front door , adding the cup of Noddles I found in the living room , and now this bag of money , there is someone else her beside us oh right I remember now , the 30 million robbery that happened 3 days ago the criminals didn't get caught yet , is it possible that they were hiding here if so we are surely in trouble '

" guys we need to go out of her now " I said firmly .

" why ?? We have found a treasure " asked sonoko .

" that's ain't a treasure !!! There is no time to explain we have to go out of her before they back !!"
" nee-chan..."

" who will be back ? " asked shinshi narrowing his eyes .

" hoo look at what we have here , four little brat wandering around , now that you know our secret , I can't let you go now can I ?" We looked back and found a tall man with a knife in his hand ' I knew it ,this is bad ...we have to run '

" shinshi listen when i say now to grap ran and sonoko and run. To the front door " I muttered to him .

"How about you ?"

"Don't worry I will will follow you "

I take my position then I shouted " now..."
With all the power I have I pushed the pile of boxes that were just next me , then they fall on him , he was knocked out I picked up the ropes and tide him up I closed the door , then I followed the others but I know that his other companions will find I just did to buy us more time .

" nee-chan " ran hugged me .

" are you okey?" I nodded .

" we have to go out of her " I said .

"Who was he ??" Asked shinshi .

" 30 million was robbered from a bank three days ago , the police didn't caught the criminals, I believe he is one of them, based on the information there was three , the two other will be her soon " after I told them that they were shocked and afraid .

" what-t w-we are going to do now ?" Asked sonoko .

" let found somewhere to hide for now , I will tell you " I said they nodded.
" now time to do some pranks " I said smirking they sweat drop .

First we made footprints in front of a room ,then we lead the three of them to it then when they entered we unlocked the door , so they are trapped now , using a hole I put a sleeping gas , we hurried and called the police .

In the end the criminals got arrested by the police, that left us four lectured by our parents who were servely angre i don't blame though, them we nearly got killed , also they made us swear to not do it again .