30- Gin and vodka

Another boring day ... Nothing special to do
Sigh .
after Akai went to Japan I started living alone in the apartment , who though that living alone will be that boring , but nonetheless Jodie nee chan comes by to spend time together , even Yukiko -San and aunty chikagi .

" perhaps I will go eat outside today " I mubbled to myself getting up from the sofa taking my jacket I headed out not forgetting to lock the door .

While walking amissly on the streets trying not to get lost a certain dessert shop caught my attention .

' maybe I will try some cakes ' I'd never been able to eat sweet lately , partly due to my mother and Jodie who kept telling me to stop eating so much sweet .don't blame me i'm sweets lover !!.

I entered the shop and choose a table near the window .
Soon later the waitress comes and handed me the menu , I choose a strawberry mirror glazed cake , then I returned the menu to
her.

While I was waiting for my order I read a book .

Then after waiting , finally the waitress comes back placing my order on the table I thanked her then I
' yay finally !!'

But before I put the spoonful in my mouth someone shouted .

' oh great what now ?' I goaned mentally then I looked to the derection of the one who shouted and I found man collapsed on the ground .

' oh great I'm cursed wherever I go a murder will occur ' I though sighing

I decided to not interfere in this seeing that i'm in a bad mode beside there is a police here .
so I just take a bit of the cake a cross me looking at them indifferently .

Unknown to me I just caugh someone 's interest .

Soon the police arrived and all my plan from earlier to not to interfere all goes down cause the one who's assigned for this case is Jonnathen Thompson he's a friend of James oji San in the police force , also he knew that i'm an FBI I solved many cases in his presence so now i'm trying my hard to hide but my luck won't allow it .

" sir the victim is Jack cross , a 26 years old the cause of death is soda acid "

" okey I understand , so the suspects are this four here " the inspector said pointing at them .

" No sir there is also anothre suspect her " the police officer said pointing at me who hiding my face with my book .

" oh Rin "he called after recognizing me .

I just laughed awkwardlly .
' so there is no running away now then let solve the case !!'
I looked to the suspects .

The girlfriend of the suspect Christian which was sitting next to him
The childhood of the victim which is a waitress Rose .

Then I looked to the other suspects .
' hmm a man with long silver hair and a man with feodora and sunglasses the two wearing black clothes they seem familiar .......wait GIN AND VODKA WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN HERE ??' I started freaking mentally .

"What are you staring at ?" Gin said .

"Nothing ..." I said looking away .

' that was close how I didn't notice them before ? Morever what are they doing here in a dessert shop ?? Now let's stop thinking about that it's not my business , let's solve this case so I can go back home they said that they found the poison on the coffee he drunk before .....'

" sir we found poison in the other cup " an officer reported .

' huh? In the other on too ? ' I thought narrowing my eyes.

" then the culprit wanted to kill the two of you it's clear now the only one who can put the poison is no other than you Miss Rose " inspector Thompson said looking at Rose .

" No it's not me " said Rose

" but I don't understand why Miss Christiana didn't affected with the poison ?" Said a police officer .

" she was lucky " said the inspector .

' no it's not because her luck there is something else huh wait what is that ?'
I noticed a

' is it possible that .... Now I get it who is the murder and how he did it !!'

" miss Rose for the moment you have to come with us " the inspector said

" wait she is not the killer !" I said to him .

" huh? She is not "I nodded .

". Then the killer are this two ?" He said .

" wait ..."

"I'm tired of this detective game of yours I 'm off " said Gin giving us a cold glares .

' hoh how scary ' I just smirked .

" they are not the ones " I said to him .

" then who is the killer ?" He asked .

" the culprit is Miss Christiana " I said looking at her .

" what but we found poison in her cup too she can't be the killer " inspector Thompson said .

" exactly it's her plan from the beginning to make us believe that you are also a target that way you won't consider as a suspect they all saw you drinking from the cup but you didn't affected by it at all even if it contained poison isn't that weird ? " I explained .

" then how ? "

" the trick is easy she put the poison in her cup after she drunk from it , and for not to rise supisiouse originally the poison was inside cub of sugars that she prepared earlier and brought it here as Miss Rose said before the victim like to put cub of sugar in his coffee so she used that to carry on her plans " . I said .

" what are you talking about ...then do you have a proof that I'm the one who killed him?" Christiana said .

" your handkerchief f we check it we will find poison in it , you used your handkerchief before to bring the sugar cubs you made with you am I wrong ? " I said but she didn't say anything .

" and if we check your home we will find the poison and the other materials you used to make them "

" yeah it was me who killed him ..." She said .

" B-but why ?" Asked Rose .

" I won't forget him because he was the cause my brother died , he left him die there alone if only he didn't left him there ..."

Afte that the police arrested her and they thanked me for solving the murder and then I hurried back home .

Today is really tiring meeting Gin and vodka that's reminds me of the episode 1 of the anime when shinshi shrunk because of his curiosity . at least. I didn't let my curiosity get over me or else I will be dead right now it, thank God it ended well .

But how wrong I was .