24 - unexpected Savior

Now i'm sitting on a bench after I lost and my bag was stolen , thinking about my decision in life .

' maybe I shouldn't come here alone , I said to them that I can take care of myself but know this happened , now what should
I do . '

" you're Rin  right ? " someone  called me  I lifted my head up and saw a familiar figure .
" Mr Pierrot ?" I said Surprised .

' oh it's Akai shuichi what is he doing here?' I thought I was going to ask but he beat me to it .

" what  on earth are you doing here alone ?" He said .

" to tell you the truth i'm lost " I said smiling awkwardly rubbing the back of my head .

" lost ?" He asked raising his eyebrow .

Then I explained to him what happened .

" so you mean you lost your way trying to find a taxi , and someone stole your bag where you've put your money and the address to where you're going to stay and your phone is dead  "
He summarized .

" yup " I said nodding my head .

" but the thing I can't understand how can they let a kid coming to America alone just like that ." he said .

" I wonder how " I said acting innocently .

' thank you yukiko-san , after she found  that I was  learning art of disguise she insited on teaching me acting skills saying that in the future I will became an actress like her or something like that now back to the story '

Then he sighed

" then let's go " he said .

" huh? Where to ?" I asked him confused .

"  I'm the only person you know here right ? " he said .

" well you have a point there "  I said .

" then let's go you can stay with me , I can't let a kid like you wandering around it's really dangerous " he said .

" Really ? Then arigatou Mr Pierrot ". I said grinning .

" no problem , you can stop calling that my name is ..."

" I know Akai shuishi right ?" I cut him off smiling .

" yeah then why you keep calling me that if you know my name beforehand ?" He asked trying to his his surprise .

" becauseb it's your nickname of course " I said smiling cheerfully  he sweat drop .

Then I walked beside him rolling my suitcase behind me .

~after few minutes~

" have we arrived yet ?" I asked him .

" Not yet this is the 10th time you asked that question " he said .

" hmm Really ? I don't remember that !" I said " so have we arrived yet ?" .

" No ..." He sighed .

' it's really fun to tease him like this' I though  right now i'm laughing mentally .

~another few minutes later~

" we arrived .." He said .

" Really ? So this is your apartment " I asked he nodded .
Then we entered .

" wow  it's spacious and nice  , I didn't expect this " I said looking around the apartment .
" so playing the accordion pays that well ?" I asked.

"  yeah  , so you remembered that ?" He asked .

" well yeah because of that I call you Mr Pierrot " I said grinning .

" so you won't stop calling me that ?" I nodded .

" Mr pierrot is Mr Pierrot " I said childlishly .

He sweat drop .

" so why did you want  come to America?" He asked .

" hmm ..... There are many reason !!!" I said acting dramatically.

" and what are they ?" He asked .

" well it's for me to know and for you to find out eventually " I said making a thumb .👍
He sighed.

" so how was your trip her ? " he asked .

"Super exhausted " I said yawning .

" you must be tired you can sleep in the guest room there " he said .

I nodded rubbing my eyes .

I was going to open the door but then

" oh crap I forgot !!!" I shouted then I went to Mr Pierrot who was in the living room .

" do you perhaps have a charger ?" I asked him .
" in the drawer there " he said pointing at the spot .

" thank you "

I waited for my phone to open then I dialed mom 's number.
' she will kill me for sure ..'

After the call went on a voice shouted from the other side even Mr Pierrot heard her .

" FINALLY CALLING DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE WAITED , I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME WHEN YOU ARRIVED THERE BUT IT'S BEEN AN HOUR AND NOW NEWS FOR YOU , EXPLAIN YOURSELF YOUNG LADY "

" i'm sorry it's just that the battery of  my phone died so I have to wait until I arrived to the apartment ..."

" so that is it I though something happened to you then take care of your self and don't stay all the night reading you mystery book Kay ?"

" hai hai I understand mom bye I will hang up "

" bye then "

"Your mom is surely is fierce " commented akai .

" yeah,  well not only mine " I said shurging my shoulder .

It's seem he understand what I said so he nodded .

" then i'm going to sleep good night Mr Pierrot "

"Good night "
I headed back to the guest room and laied down on the bed snuggling against the blanket.

And this is how my  first day  in America went .