32- London pt 2 .

~ Next day ~

" Rin-chan wake up already " Masumi trying to wake up Rin but the later one doesn't seem to react to the other calls .

"RIN MORIE WAKE UP " Masumi shouted , it like this method is useful cause as soon as  she shouted the sleepy one jolted awake .

" huh?"

" finally you are awake Rin-chan , I didn't now your a heavy sleeper " said Masumi poking the other one on the head smiling  brightly .

" hmm what time is it ?" Asked the sleepy Rin rubbing her eyes .

" it's 11:00  " replied Masumi amusingly .

" WHAT ?? Already !!" Exclaimed Rin .

" Now c'mon hurry up and  prepare yourself we are already late " said Masumi looking at Rin who was freaking out and chuckled at her antics .

After that Rin ran  to the bathroom and take a bath after she finished , she put on her outfit which consist of a sleeveless white turtleneck , and jeans , with black and white
Sneakers .

Then she made her way downstairs , she greeted Mary and went to where Masumi waiting for her .

" sorry I'm late " she  apologized to her .

" oh it's fine  also I find it amusingly to wake you up " she said laughing at her 
misfortune .

" meany " Rin pouted .that made the other laughing hardelly .

" c'mon now let's go , since you didn't eat breakfast let's go to the sweet shop I told you before  " Masumi suggested , soon  as she said that Rin eyes lit up and nodded  .

" let's go " Rin said pulling Masumi.

" you are really a sweet lover huh ?" Masumi said .

" yup yup "

" so do you now where the shop is ?" Asked Masumi .
It's seem like Rin realized her mistake then she smiled at Masumi with twinkling eyes .

" then Masu-chan please lead the way " she said innocently .
The other just sweat drop at her .

- time skip -

After they quited the coffee shop now the two of them are walking on a street .

" I'm full~~" said Rin with satisfaction .

" you ate 3 plat of strawberry cake , aren't you afraid of gaining weigh ?" Masumi
asked .

" oh c'mon not you too , don't worry that won't happen " she said assuring her.

" well it's not healthy "

" i'm just trying to enjoy my life , who knows when I can eat sweets if I debut , I meet my manager and she is super strict " Rin said .

" but still..." Masumi tried to argue with her but then they spotted a man falling from above more likely a corps .

' oh god am I really cursed ?' Rin thought .
The she went to the corps and check it  pulse but found none .she noticed a blanket below the corps .
' this is weird !' She thought .

Then Masumi hurried and called the police .
Rin  looked up and found a man looking at them  from above she ran up the stairs followed by Masumi from behind.

' but this is weird , usually if a man committed a murder he will naturally ran away unless he's ...' Rin though opening the door that lead to the rooftop .

' not the killer ...' Rin though .

But then Masumi tried to attack the man but Rin stopped her before she land the kick on him .

Rin sighed " stop Masumi he is not the culprit I guess someone told him to come her right  mister ?" Rin said to her then turned to the middle old  man from earlier .

" Really ? "Said Masumi .

The man nodded trying to defend himself  . "Yeah someone sent me a text to come her this exact moment but the number who sent me the message is unknown  you can check my phone for a proof "he said handing his phone to Masumi .

" he's right !"  Said Masumi looking at Rin .
But then Rin notice a fin wire on the handle of the door .

' Don't tell me ... So it's like that ' Rin thought smirking .