Where We Met...

(Y/n Pov)

Today marks the day of 15 years that you've been trying so hard to get through that portal. You woke up today, determined to get through that portal no matter that cost you've failed so many times, and your tired of it so this time, you know for a fact that you won't fail. You had traded a traveler the other day in exchange you got some nice clothing to wear instead of the well, rags that you've worn for your lifetime here.

(Here something's I chose for you guys, feel free to change it though! Also, art is not mine!)

 So, you changed into the clothing that you looked more formal in for whatever was on the other side of that portal

 So, you changed into the clothing that you looked more formal in for whatever was on the other side of that portal. You took a deep breathe knowing you were going to get suspicious looks but your plan was simple to make it seems like a normal day, walk around near the portal, then when you get your first and only chance run for it, don't stop no matter what and get through the portal. You were determined, you couldn't keep your curiosity aside any longer you wanted to know what was on the other side so you waited for a perfect time.

You lounged around waiting for some of them to move a little farther away from the portal so you had a clear shot, luckily that time came soon. You watched them closely and as soon as they moved you darted for the portal not looking back. You quickly stepped into it, feeling nauseous from your reality being warped around, hearing the others yelling at you to step out, but it was too late you reached the other side stepping out onto a path. Standing still for a moment to regain our balance and stomach, you looked up to see a town and a lively one at that, all types of different races from the far End to the vast Ocean. 

You realized you were starting to get stared at but waved it off and started walking around, looking at the different shops, houses, and people. This was all so new to you and you loved it, wanting to see more of this world, experience what it has to offer, meeting new people there were so many plans you had that you wanted to get started right now.

You walked around some of the shops looking at what they had inside of them until you came across a bakery. You had heard of these from travelers, a place that had fresh bread, sweet treats, and sometimes some specialty items. That was enough for you to wander in and look around at it all. You looked at tall the different types of pastries, breads, and sweets deciding on if you wanted anything. While looking a girl came up behind you, you turned around to see her and she had a small smile plastered on her face. She seemed to be of Merling descent. With her lovely pink hair, and what seemed to be brownish eyes she looked lovely and calming.

"Hello, I'm Nihachu or Niki for short, welcome to my bakery!" Niki said excitedly for a customer.

You couldn't help but smile as well, someone as friendly as her running a bakery, you thought it was sweet and fit her just fine.

"I'm Y/n it's a pleasure to meet you, and what a lovely bakery you have here," you said as your eyes wandered to other parts of the store.

Niki noticed this and with that same smile, she had walked over to one of the shelves and got one of the pastries down, bringing it back to you. You observed it closely, it looked delicious and you knew you were going to end up buying it.

"This is one of my favorites it's called a macaron it's a cookie-like treat" with that Niki handed you the bag that contained 10 of these and brought you ever to the register.

 You weren't sure what to give her as payment so you gave her 2 diamonds, she looked shocked but put them in the register and smiled as she waved you off politely. You walked out quickly opening the bag and eating one of the macarons, which melted in your mouth and you fell in love with them. You were in a rush to see what else was in this town, you wondered the streets and it was becoming dark, people were packing up and closing but you weren't sure where to go or stay. With that, you began to sprint into different directions, not sure of where to go.

 Yet, the next thing you know you had bumped into someone and fell over, picking up some of the things that scattered and putting them back into your bag you looked up to see the man you bumped into.

He had pink hair like yours, smaller formed tusks, a bone mask that came from one of your tribes. Yet, he wore royalty-like clothing and had a crown, his eyes seemed to be a crimson red from the side view you got, a sharp jawline, and plenty of other features. He offered you a hand up which you took not wanting to be rude.

"I-I'm sorry about that sir I didn't realize you were standing there" you dusted yourself off looked at him.

"You should really watch where you're going, other people here won't take kindly to you bumping into them," The man said as he rubbed his head slightly.

You nodded your head to him, knowing that he's right and that you should've been paying more attention.

"Well, I'm y/n and it's nice to meet you, sir, again sorry for bumping into you," You said hesitantly but wanted to be polite.

You held your hand out nervously wanting to do a nice gesture as sort of an apology. The man took it and shook your hand firmly.

"My name is Technoblade, but you can call me Techno for short, the pleasure is mine" With that he let go of your hand.

There was an awkward moment between you two before you pulled out a piece of netherite and gave it to him. With that, you quickly walked away trying to find a place to rest for the night.

(1088 words) Well, this was an interesting run-in, who knows what the next chapter will bring.