Doomsday...(Part 2)

(Phil's Pov)

I was heading upstairs to get Y/n as we were ready to leave when I knocked and walked in, they were in a daze that's when I hurried over to them as they fell unconscious. I'm not sure what happened but I rushed them downstairs to where Dream and Techno were, I sat them down on the couch and waited for them to wake up checking on them often.

"What happened to them?" Dream asked looking from Y/n to me.

"I don't know I went to see if they were ready but when I walked in, they looked dazed and then passed out," I said in a worried tone.

"Well, better hope they're fine and wake up soon we have to go" Techno cared but was being impatient as always.

(Y/n Pov)

After a few minutes, you stirred awake looking around obviously confused about how you got down here.

"What happened and why am I down here exactly?" you looked to the three confused.

"You passed out mate I don't know why but you were in a daze before you did" Phil looked at you, still worried.

"I hate to rush you, but we've got to get moving L'Manburg isn't going to blow itself up" Techno was tapping his foot impatiently.

With that, the four of you set out towards L'Manburg as you got closer you now saw the TNT canons above the town, Dream had done a good job of making them. The plan was that Dream would make the TNT rain down while Techno spawned in Withers, you and Phil were to keep an eye out and fight once they had done their jobs.

You all got into your positions, you looked around at the beautiful town you had come to not even a month ago, it's a pity you were helping to destroy it, but it needs to be done. That's when you looked up and saw the three standing there and that's when you learned something from Phil.

"Not a fan of government"

"Since when, Phil? Since when does Philza Minecraft not like government?"

"Since I was forced to kill my son, you idiot!"

You hadn't known he had to kill one of his sons it hurt you to know which made you want to destroy this place even more now. That's when you heard Techno speak next.

"You wanna be a hero, Tommy? THEN DIE LIKE ONE" and the next thing you know TNT was raining down and withers had been spawned. The destruction of L'Manburg had begun and you would be helping it fall.

You watched the fighting and saw how many people Techno had on him that was your cue to step in which you did, holding your shield up and battling people. you felt the adrenaline flowing through you and it was exhilarating. Of course, until you heard Tommy screaming at you which killed the mood.

"Y/N, YOU'RE ON THEIR SIDE TOO!?" Tommy looked heartbroken at the fact that a place you looked so amazed to see you were now helping destroy.

"Governments always fall Tommy, I'm just simply helping destroy this one faster. It's for the best for you, for everyone."

You were fighting off Quackity, anger and sorrow filled his eyes. You couldn't blame him, you had been friendly to all these people when you first met them, now you're destroying a place they worked hard to build. It was only fair he was angry but that wouldn't stop you from winning.

"POR QUE? POR QUE TENIAS QUE ESTAR DE SU LADO? PODRIAS HABERTE QUEDADO DE NUESTRO LADO Y SIN EMBARGO NOS HAS TRAICIONADO. CONFIAMOS EN TI Y AHORA MIRO LO QUE ESTA PASANDO!"

(Translation here)

"WHY? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE ON THEIR SIDE? YOU COULD HAVE STAYED ON OUR SIDE AND YET YOU BETRAYED US. WE TRUSTED YOU AND NOW LOOK AT WHAT'S HAPPENING!"

You knew what he had said but you ignored it, you couldn't let this get to you and lose. Weapons were clashing, arrows and potions were flying, shields were being broken and you helped cause it all. You finally beat Quackity and ended up punching him enough to knock him out. You didn't want him to die so you moved him out of combat.

Still fighting off people, you looked around at the destruction that had happened, it made you smile though you weren't quite sure why you had never had an interest in destroying things people had worked to create but this time it felt different.

You felt bad for betraying Tommy, you two had become really good friends and he felt like a little brother to you, but you knew you had-no you knew you wanted to do this and there was no turning back.

You saw Phil fly over you giving you the signal to head out which you did so as you were running out of combat to the meetup spot a pair of eyes lurking in the shadows caught your attention. Your face turned into a horrified expression when the figure walked out giving you a sadistic smirk as he did all those years ago.

You clenched your weapon tighter you knew you couldn't fight him at this moment, but you wanted to, you wanted to make him feel the pain you did when he murdered your brother in cold blood. There were so many things you wanted to do at that moment that you couldn't.

You kept running never taking your eyes off him and you could feel his gaze being returned, you would kill him, and you would have no mercy nor feel any remorse towards him this time.

You had found him, the man that killed your brother, the one and only Jack Manifold...

(Before people in the comments go on about telling me how I got the lore wrong or this or that happened. I know, I am aware of the lore but as I said I am only slightly going off the lore so please no hate for anything any comments like that or hate will be ignored.)