Doomsday...(Part 1)

(Y/n Pov)

Today was the day everyone I had met and everything I have seen of this town will be destroyed...and I'll be helping. This isn't just about helping my friends, this is about vengeance, a certain someone took someone from me and this time, I won't hesitate to end them.

With that, you got up and got ready for what was coming today. You put on the netherite armor Techno had gotten you and you had your netherite axe, the one thing you took everywhere with you. It was something your twin brother had given you for your birthday when you were younger.

All the memories you had started flooding back to you, everything you had been through and had seen, you clenched your head attempting to stop it, but it was no use...

//Flashback//

"Come on Y/n we can finally go visit the Crimson Forest with the older kids since we're finally of age!" B/n was shaking you waited to get out of bed.

"Alright, I'm coming just stop shaking me" you groaned tossing yourself up and out of bed and walking out of the bastion where you saw the older piglins.

You both being identical twins had just turned 12 which in piglin laws meant you were old enough to venture the Nether as long as someone older than you was coming along. You hadn't given B/n his birthday present yet as you were waiting till later. Of course, that didn't stop him from ruining that plan.

"Y/n Y/n! I got you something special, open it right now!" With that, he handed you a larger box that had a simple ribbon on it you shook it, but it made no sound.

When you took the ribbon off and opened it that's when you saw the shiny, newly made netherite axe. You've always wanted one, but you were shocked to see that your brother had got it for you.

"Oh wow.... B/n how did you get this?" You looked at him, shock in your eyes at the precious rare resource.

"Well, I had help from the elders when I would go out, we were able to get enough and made it for you I hope you like it!" His eyes sparkled with excitement he had always had this aura around him of being a happy person in general.

He always focused on making everyone happy even if it meant sacrificing his own it was a problem, he had that you've slowly helped time and time again. With this, however, you took out your present which was a small box with a red ribbon on it. Despite being piglins his favorite color was always red.

"Well, mine's not as grand as your's but I hope you'll like it. I made it myself from things I've traded!" You handed B/n the box to which he pulled the ribbon off and opened it.

His eyes began to form tears as he looked at what was inside. He pulled out a red and gold locket necklace.

He opened it up and saw two pictures of us on each side of the locket, two fond memories, one of them was their 5th birthday and the other was a time of them sparring

"Y/n... this is beautiful I love it!" next thing you knew you had been tackled to the ground in your brother's hug.

You both laughed as he stood and helped you up, putting the locket on, you eventually set out to the crimson forest. You both were amazed at how it looked you heard and saw some of the elders fight off hoglins, you never knew what their deal was, but you didn't really care. Your brother, however, had wandered off so you followed after him making sure he didn't get hurt.

Everything was going great, you two were about to head back when you heard a twig snap which was led by a muffled scream. You whipped your head around only to find a blaze hybrid holding your brother with a sword to his throat.

"L-let him go!" you screamed as you readied your axe.

The man just laughed looking at you with a sadistic smile on his face.

"Why would I do that now? After all, I came here to kill some of you lot for what you might have on you" the blade was pushed even closer to B/n's neck, blood slowly seeping through from a cut.

Anger had filled you; you didn't want your brother to die so you did what you could and ran towards the man, you raised your axe and left a deep cut through his leg. The man let out a scream before dropping your brother who ran behind you.

With this, the man charged at your ready to kill the both of you, yet somehow you fought back and dodged the best you could. You had gotten quite a few cuts, but you were just barely holding your own. Everything was going well until you tripped which gave the blaze man an open hit to kill you.

You awaited your fate but sat there frozen when you opened your eyes to see B/n standing in front of you with a sword through his chest. The man ripped the sword out, allowing your brother's body to fall to you. Catching him and holding his body tears making their way down your face you screamed.

"B/n! Y-you're going to be okay we just have to g-get back h-home, and you'll be f-fine" you were trembling you couldn't bear seeing him like this. That's when you felt a hand cup your cheek and another hold one of your hands.

"Y/n... I don't think I'm going to make it b-but hey that's all right you can live on for me! W-we'll always be together bound by soul, we're twins after all. Just promise to keep s-smiling for me..." His voice was getting weaker and that's when you knew you couldn't save him.

"I promise B/n, I promise..." was the only thing you could let out before B/n gave you a final smile and closed his eyes, his hand fell, and his grip loosened, he was gone, and you couldn't do anything about it.

You sat there holding his body, crying yet you looked at the man who took half of you away you were upset, and you were angry you wanted to kill him but, you felt as though you couldn't move, and you hated it. You hated that you felt weak here, so you just stared with daggered eyes at him.

"Well, I suppose that'll have to do today such a pity you couldn't even save him. I'll be looking forward to meeting you again someday Y/n as for now...you'll know me as Jack, Jack Manifold" with that he fled the scene.

The other piglins found you bringing you and your brother's body back to the bastion where you held a funeral, you knew they cared but with piglin nature, they seemed so cold-hearted. From that day forward you made a promise that you would live on not only for yourself but for your brother and that you would make sure to kill Jack no matter the cost.

//End of Flashback//

You sat on the floor of your bedroom, crying at the memory you hadn't realized how long it'd been everything was starting to become a blur. That's when your eyes felt heavy, and you heard ringing in your ears. You saw a figure walk in and hurry over to you right before you fell to the ground unconscious.

(Yes, I know that was a long flashback, but you know what, I'm not sorry for it. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter! Also B/n = Brothers name.)