It is the Beginning, a new one

I am Anna Udolph, a fifteen year old teenager of senior secondary. I am a very normal girl that I can't even get why I am that normal . I have everything in my life , loving parents , caring family , cute sibling , good teachers , many friends but one thing a true friend and today I am transferring to a new school due to my father's transfer . I hope I get a true friend there .

I reached my school on time seeing tons of new faces . Those tons of faces were going to be my schoolmates. I reached my class and my teacher introduced me to the rest of the class. The class did the most common formality to give a applause for welcoming me . I got last second seat in the last row near the window through which I could see the beautiful campus . The seat behind me was empty maybe or maybe not the student was absent or there was no student for that seat . I didn't pay attention to it .The teacher introduced me to one of my classmates named Lucia Monet , she was a French girl of same age , around 164cm tall , wheat skinned . She was the topper of the class . The teacher told her to help me as I joined the school after two months of the new session's start and was lagging behind. She indeed was a very polite and sweet girl . She told me all the stuff and even helped me with the notes . After the classes , my father called me up telling me to wait for one more hour in school as he would pick me up and was stuck in the traffic . So I went to the school library to search something interesting to read as I had developed a strange hobby of reading novels during these two months . I also was tired from that long day so I started searching for something to freshen my mind . Surprisingly I found the fiction novel in the uppermost shelve for which I had been looking for over a couple of weeks . I climbed up a little to grab and when I just grabbed it a few more books fell along with it . As I had made them fell so it was my duty to place them correctly. I placed my novel on the table nearest to the shelf . And I started to arrange them . It was finally done and I could finally read my novel . I placed the stool at its place and moved towards the book . I was about to hold it and at the same moment there was a hand who grabbed my book . I looked at the person . He was a tall boy around 189cm , fair-skinned with nice features. I sincerely told him ," Excuse me , I am really sorry but you can't take this book as I just placed it here to read and also I took it first, you can read it after I complete it so please return it to me ". He didn't react at all and went with the book without showing any reaction . He had such a cold behavior that I wanted to scold him for that but I couldn't as I was a student and at that too a new one so, I didn't want any any trouble on the first day . The rest of the time in the library, I tried to search for the copy of that book but couldn't get one. After that my dad came and I went home . In the car ,I was wondering my whole day was brilliant except when that cold face showed up . So I just tried to ignore it. The next few days went smooth , I completed my backlogs and I talked to Lucia more often and by now she was my friend . It was around two weeks since I joined the school . It was a sunny day , I reached the school as usual and coincidently I found Lucia on the gate so I asked her to go inside together but she told me that she was waiting for someone as per the teacher's order so I came to the class by myself . To my surprise, the empty desk behind me was clean today and I wondered who did it suddenly a student came and told us all to sit down as the teacher was coming . I took my seat . The teacher entered the class with two students one was Lucia and the other . The other one seemed to be new but an expectedly familiar face. The teacher asked Lucia to take her seat and she started her announcement." Dear students , you all must be wondering who is he and why the seat behind Anna was empty. So he is our new transfer student Finn Wagner. Finn, please introduce yourself to the class ". Then the boy started to introduce himself , " Hello everyone , my name is Finn Wagner and I hope we can all work hard together in the future " . Just then I realized this Mr. Wagner was not someone else but the cold boy of library whom I encountered on my first day. Yes, it was him . The teacher then asked him to sit on the empty seat which was right behind me. The jerk was walking towards his seat and I was glaring at him with disgust for his behavior that day. He stared at me once then broke the eye contact and went to his seat . Then the teacher started her lesson . After half of the lessons it was the lunch break and I was with Lucia. She glanced at me and asked why was I staring at Finn in the morning like that. I asked her if my expressions were that obvious . She said that you seemed to be really mad at him. But, he is just a new student . The I told her the whole story of library that day . After listening to that she told me that it was true it was his fault but I shouldn't have stared him like that . Instead, I should have talked to him directly about this and solve this issue . I agreed on this with her . The next day I decided to tell him everything during the lunch time ask him the reason about his bad behavior after having my lunch . I was sitting alone on my table in canteen as Lucia was absent that day having my lunch . Suddenly , a voice from my right side came , " Excuse me , do you mind if I sit there there is no space to sit somewhere else ". I didn't even bother to see who it was and gave a nod for that person to sit . The person sat in front of me and said , " Hello , I am Finn Wagner ". I was still looking at my food and said my name and suddenly I thought where I had heard this name . I uplifted my face and yes it was that jerk.