It was just a nightmare

Now , Lucia asked , " So, what happened about the project that we three were supposed to make ?' Yes, she was correct and this was why Finn came all the way here with me and I had almost forgotten it again .

I smiled at her and said , " I guess the part that you did had pleased our homeroom teacher that much , that she didn't have a choice but to declare us winners ".

She was like , " I didn't complete even 30% of my part and left ". And then she realized what I said afterwards . She was stunned, " What, très bien ( great in french ), I can't believe my ears ". I could not understand the words which she said in French but they were clearly the words that came out of pleasure . After that she formally congratulated Finn, he also replied her formally. Suddenly , an idea popped into my mind . 

I asked both of them if they want to go and hand out for a while . I said , " What about we go to the amusement park , it will freshen up Lucia too as she has not gone out for a while". Both of them agreed . The reason not only included Lucia's but mine also as I could atleast come out of my episode which was not over yet . Lucia got ready and after 15 minutes , we were out of her house . On our way , Lucia asked me , " How did this idea suddenly came to your mind ". 

I could not tell her the actual reason so I told her ," It was random , but it turned out to be good and also you and I both haven't been out in a while so it was good ". She gave me a nod and it was clear that she had forgotten about her family for that moment that was good . After 10 minutes of walk we reached the bus stop and fortunately , the moment we arrived there , the bus came . We hopped in and it was crowded because it was the evening time when everyone got off work . We stood as there was no seat and also our destination was not that far . After 15 minutes , we arrived at our destination . I pressed the stop button , the bus stopped and we got off the bus and entered the amusement park . It was huge with a lot of rides . Honestly, that was my first time in an amusement park so I was kind of nervous for the rides. Lucia was very happy, I could see a big smile on her face and I was happy for her . Finn too was good but he was trying hard not to pretend that he was smiling.

I was great too until when we went to ride the giant wheel . It was so crowded and tons of noises were coming from everywhere . I got blank again and felt that something sharp just pierced my brain . I was right , it was another episode. But I tried not to pretend because I could not spoil the moment when everyone was happy . 

After , the ride I said , " It is getting late , I didn't tell Mom that I would be this late so I think we should leave now . You both can enjoy more if you want ". Lucia and Finn both insisted on going back with me . We dropped Lucia and then I greeted Finn and I left for home . 

It took me around 20 minutes of walk to reach home but those 20 minutes seemed like forever. I could feel my heartbeat because it was so loud that I could hear it clearly and I could hear noises in my surroundings very faintly. Now, that I realized that these episodes were happening a lot to me. I reached home and told mom that I was sleeping early as I was having a headache . I went to my room and laid on my bed.

The next morning , I went to school and to my surprise it was great because we got two free lectures. I went to library to read some fiction. My episode was over but I could somehow feel that something was strange . I ignored it ,of course. I reached the hall leading to my home. It was quiet and strange. I reached at my home's door and I found it was open. 

I saw it correct ,it was open but it was never before . Now , I was scared. I entered the house quietly but no one was there not even my family. I called for mom then dad and brother and then granny but no one answered . I was worried , I searched everywhere but could not find them. At last, I went to the back door. The moment I entered the door, I froze right where I was trying to believe that it was a dream. My whole family was lying there, covered in blood , laying there lifeless. I ran to them and I hugged them as tight as I could, begging them to wake up. I shouted at them to not play such a terrible prank on me. But they were not waking up not even one of them. I was crying and suddenly I noticed a shadow behind me.

I heard my mom's voice right at the moment and I opened my eyes. 

It was a dream, a terrible dream. My eyes were red and watery and I was crying. My mom saw me and wrapped her arms around me," My dear , did you have a bad dream ". I saw her smiling at me and I was relaxed that she was alive and with me. 

I was sobbing and I started, " Mom , are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere ? Is dad okay ? How about Diego( brother )? They aren't hurt anywhere, are they?" She knew I was terrified, she told me to calm down. 

She said , " Don't worry , everything and everyone is good. See, I am in front of you smiling at you. Do you think any hurt person would smile like that ". She was right but that dream made me terrified and also my BPD episode worse . I went to restroom to wash my face and I saw something.