All I've got

I stormed out of there and went back to my room leaving a dumbfounded Brian behind.

Guilt was taking over me. My leg was hurting as hell because I had carelessly run to my ward but what hurted more was my heart. I went by the window, helped myself on the chair and tried to calm myself down but nothing was helping me.

My breath was really fast and it felt as if someone was poking my chest and trying prevent me from breathing. It was getting hard to breath with every second that passed, hot tears were rushing out of my eyes and I didn't even realize when I ended up on the ground.

I was trying to take support from the wall, voices were echoing inside my head.

They all said," You should have died. You killed them. You don't deserve to live". The same line were echoing again and again and I could not stop them. Soon after that, the voices started fading and everything went black.

DIEGO POV

I was almost done with my work and I was on my way back to Anna. I was pretty relaxed now seeing that she was getting along well with Brian. 

I was 15 minutes away from the hospital, I suddenly got a call and the id read Brian. I was confused at first but decided to answer it.

(Brian is in italics on the phone)

Hello. Brian?

Umm..hey Diego. Something happened, You need to come here fast, I don't know what to do.

Don't freak me out. Is Anna okay? Did something happen to her? Please tell me she is fine.

Well, she is acting really weird. We were playing truth and dare a while ago. It was my turn for the truth and she asked me whom I loved most in the world and I told her that I could not choose between mom and dad. And then she started zoning out and started laughing, when I brought her back. She looked as if she did something she should've not and she ran away recklessly without caring for her leg. I wanted to go after her but I thought of calling you and telling you first. I am on my way to her ward.

Wait, Did she really do that? I think she thought of mom and dad. Go in her room right now. Please check if she is fine... Please go as fast as you can..Please Brian I am begging you

Don't worry I am almost there. Let me check on her....

( door opened )

Anna...Anna

( Call Ended )

I was panicking as hell. The phone got disconnected.

Please god, don't let Anna leave me too. She is all I have got.