You are better than that.

" I won't let you win", I said and he opened the door to get out.

" Because you will fight with me. You are gonna help me, aren't you? I want to fight back". I continued and he turned around to look at me. He was surprised but soon afterwards, the expression was changed in a genuine smile which I saw after a long time.

He came running back at me and wrapped his arms tightly around me. He hugged me so tight as if he was going to lose me at any moment, but now I was not going anywhere. I was going to stay with him. I hugged him back.

"Heyy, you are gonna choke me. I am not going anywhere unless you want to discharge me". I said patting his back in between the hug.

He broke the hug and looked at me and smiled at me, he ruffled my hair and said,

" I am proud of you, little bean".

" Yuck, what kind of nickname is that? Come on, your taste can be better than that", I pouted and looked at him and soon we both burst into laughter.

After that, he went to the doctor to discuss about the discharge and he said that I could be discharged within 3 days but I still had to take care of myself until the cast was off. The cast would take a month approximately.

While he was at the doctor, I had a talk with Brian and apologized to him about my behavior. He laughed at my apology and told me that it was not needed since we were friends. Lucia and Finn were still regularly visiting me and they still didn't know about me. I told Diego not to tell them since I still wanted them to be the same.

And the three days went just like that, I still got the nightmares. I would lose my breath sometimes because of them but I found a way to calm myself down. I used to watch our videos, when we were together with our parents or I would look at their pictures, at their smiling faces assuring myself that they were here with me.

1 MONTH LATER 

I got my cast off. A lot happened during this month, I only had 6 months until I graduate from school. Because of Diego's job, we shifted to the next district but the neighborhood was quite supportive and surprisingly, Brian lived in that neighborhood. It was a complete coincidence. We got a lot closer after that.

I was slowly bringing myself to trust him which seemed to be hard at first. My new school was also pretty good. I didn't tell anyone about my BPD and stuff because I didn't want pity but then I found this girl, Petra Miller. I got connected to her because she was like me and we understood each other without judging or feeling pity for each other.

Eventually, we became best friends. And as for my grades, I was working on them since backlog of a whole month would of course take sometime. 

My nightmares were still there, well my episodes had reduced a lot and Diego was always there for me. I had two sessions every week with a psychatrist and that was helping a lot.

During this month of rest, I had decided on my career choice. I was going to be a journalist. I never knew I had this within me, but I found that I really enjoyed writing and giving debates and speeches. Diego was supporting me completely. And now, my whole focus was on graduating from school and getting good grades to get into a university.