Do you two know each other?

We both looked at each other and burst into laughter. Little did I know that there was one more person who was laughing with us standing behind us.

When I looked around, I saw Brian standing, his face was complete red. At one moment, I thought he was eavesdropping but he smiled at me when I tried to glare at him and somehow I ended up smiling back at him.

I looked back at Diego, his phone rang and he looked at me saying it was important and went to take his call. I looked back and Brian was not there.

I thought he would be gone, but my thought were interrupted by him. I turned and saw him in front of me. I was startled.

" Do you teleport. Or do you have a knack of startling people?" I asked at him, still trying to get hold of my heartbeat.

" I do none". He answered simply. With that, he smiled and sat beside me.

I didn't mind. 

" So, are we friends now, Anna". I was pretty surprised that he remembered my name. I know we met yesterday only, but still we met only once.

" You remember my name?" I asked looking at him.

" Don't tell, you don't even remember my name". He said while making a pout.

" No I mean, I remember your name Brian Schmidt but I was expecting you to forget my name after I shouted at you yesterday". He chuckled and I was confuse again.

" I think that explains everything. You shouted at me which made quite an impression on me. So, I remember you of course". Now, I was embarrassed.

why did I even ask this? Of course, he would remember me when I exploded at him like fucking bomb. And impression, my foot. He must be thinking that I am a crazy girl who roams around shouting at people and asking them weird questions.

He waved his hands in front of my eyes and I snapped out of my thoughts.

" One of my questions is still unanswered. Are we friends?" He asked, making his pout again. Well, he looked cute in that. Wait, did I just call him cute. Shut up, Anna.

I smiled and nodded. His face lit up. While we were talking, Diego came and I smiled at him.

" Diego, look I just made a new friend. He is Brian Schmidt, my friend. And this is Diego Udolph, my brother". They looked at each other weirdly.

" Do you two know each other?" I asked them and they both turned at me, surprised.