Thank You and Sorry

"Lucky. Are you freaking kidding me right now? I'd rather be dead than being alive like this. I feel like a complete shit right now. My mind is screwed with all sort of things and condition is fucked up both mentally and physically and you are saying I am freaking lucky". I snapped at him and took my crouches and went back without even looking. I was furious.

I was in pain while walking with those crouches but my heart was in more pain. My eyes were filled with tears making my vision blur. Suddenly, I bumped into one of the chairs and I lost my balance. I fell and groaned in pain.

Hot tears were falling down from my cheeks. Suddenly, someone wrapped his arms around me and took me up bridal style. I looked through my teary eyes and it was Brian. I felt guilty about what I just did and he still was helping me.

He seated me on a bench and went to take some painkillers. After a while, he came and checked on me. I told him that I was fine and he didn't need to bother about me. But, he sat beside me. I sat silent for a while but guilt was taking over me.

I broke the silence," I am sorry and thank you".

" What for?"

" Thank you for helping me and sorry for snapping at you outside".

" I understand. No one comes to the hospital unless something has happened to them. You must have had your reasons too. I was just trying to comfort you but I guess that backfired at me".

Now, I was kind of embarrassed of myself. Then, I decided to go back to my room and helped me there. I thanked him and went inside.

Diego was still asleep in the same position. I guess, he was really really tired.

I also went to bed and drifted to sleep.

The next morning, I got up and saw that Diego was not there. I sat up and started playing on my phone to get rid of all the thoughts in my mind. After sometime, Diego came and saw me awake. He came to me and checked on me.

DIEGO POV

I woke up in the night due to some noises. When I got up, I saw that Anna was missing. I immediately got up and went out. There I saw Anna sitting alone on a bench looking at the sky.

It was indeed very beautiful just like my sister's genuine and bright smile which she had lost now. Her eyes were getting teary, suddenly some boy came and sat beside her. I wanted to listen what they were talking but I didn't and decided to go back to my room.

While I was on my way, I heard a loud thud and I went to peek. Anna was on the floor, crying. I ran to her but even before I could reach her vision. The same guy helped her.

WHAAAT? He took her bridal style and brought her some painkillers and sat beside her. That guy was good. So, I finally went back to my room before Anna could come and waited for her. She bid goodbye to someone. It must have been the same guy. As soon as the door opened, I pretended to be asleep in the same position as I was before and she finally slept. After her, I also went to sleep.

The next morning, I got up and saw her still sleeping. Her face was calm and her lips were curved into a pout. She looked so peaceful while sleeping. My sister, she has lost one of the things she feared of losing the most. They were her whole world. And now, I wanted to give her a new a new world where I would get my old happy sis back. I miss you mom and dad.