Chapter 3-Friends

Picture of Allie at the top^^
---------------------------------------------------
"Jenny wait up!" Allie yelled as I walked out of my 6th period class. It was the only class I didn't have with her. Luckily Chase and Alex were in it so I wasn't completely alone. Julia and Alex jogged behind Allie trying to catch up. "what?" I said as they all came to a stop in front of me. "Alex is having a party today and would like to invite you, but since he's such a slow runner I thought I should tell you first." I laughed "sure, I'll come" I said facing Alex. "Great! I'll see you guys then," he said saluting to us teasingly and running away to catch up with Chase who was already halfway down the hall. I laughed at how foolish he looked stumbling after his friend.
Alex and Chase were both good looking. Alex had light brown hair and electrifying green eyes and chase had Sandy blonde hair with hazel brown eyes. Both had chiseled chins and angelic smiles (with dimples!). They were both equally attractive. Of course they weren't as attractive as Ace.

Like he could read my thoughts Ace suddenly turned the corner and walked towards us. His hips swayed with each step as he gracefully strode towards Allie, Julia, and I.
"Ola hot chicks, you attending Alex's party?" He said coming to a stand still right in front of me. He was a few inches taller than me. The perfect height were I can just lean in and...what I'm I thinking I mentally slapped myself and forced my mouth to answer his question. "yah, Alex invited us," I said turning to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest. His warmth radiated off of him and on to me like he was my personal heater. His eyes locked on mine "can't wait to see you there, JJ" the sound of the nickname he gave me shook me out of my trance. I pushed him back and walked away with Julia and Allie at my heels frantically asking questions like, "what just happened?" and "what is wrong with him?" As we walked out the school doors. I felt his gaze on my back until the glass doors shut and his burning glare faded away. I wonder what his deal was. Why is he so messed up? And the unnerving question: Do I like him?
,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,
Does Jenny like Ace? Does Ace like Jenny? What's gonna happen at the party? Find out in the next chapter of : Immortality Sucks!
(I feel like I'm hosting a game show, and we're breaking for a commercial)
Please Vote>3
Love you guys!😜