Chapter 21- Fear is unattractive on me

Hannah stood on the mat playing with the hem of her black shirt. I pulled Imprison out of my jacket and she gasped. "Nice sword," I saw her gulp. I had heard a rumor about my sword a week ago, it is told that if my sword touches someone's flesh their skin burns like a thousand fireflies and they have a horribly long, painful death. Also they are immortal till they die from my hand. So no one can kill them quickly to ease their pain except me. The only person who didn't burn is Ace and that was because I didn't wish any real harm.
But right now I wanted Hannah gone and my blade glowed a violent red.
She backed away.
"no weapons just power," Mark yelled from the concrete beside the fighting mat we were on.
"Fine," I threw my sword at him and he jumped back right before it landed in his lap.
"Do you want me to die?" He asked frightened and startled.
The blade slowly stopped glowing and I scowled.
"Nope, just an accident," I said smiling.
He scowled. "Name your powers!" Mark yelled. I smiled she could not have a better power than me.
She smiled back and we faced each other. "Telekinesis," she yelled loudly. "Pain inducement," I yelled back. She looked at me with fear as I did her. Telekinesis is a frightening power.
"Fear is an unattractive emotion on you JJ!" Ace called from the floor. "Shut up!" I yelled back.

"FIGHT" Mark yelled blowing a whistle.
Hannah and I circled each other. "Your going to loose JJ and I'm going to get Ace. Then we can finish what we started in his bedroom," she smirked.
Is this girl serious?
I smiled back and replied, "You just made me furious. Prepare to die slut," she closed her eyes and I lifted slowly off the ground with my legs flailing. I couldn't breath. I was about to give up when I remembered I had a badass power. I closed my eyes and remembered what I saw in that bedroom. I remembered my hate towards her and I let it all out. I heard a throat retching scream. Hannah fell to the ground sobbing and clenching her head, I immediately dropped to a crouch on the floor smiling. She cried so much she was practically choking on her tears. Her hands flailed and I turned up the pressure in her head. She let out another horrendous scream and collapsed to the ground passed out from all the pain. I gave a triumphant smile and skipped down from the mat. Mark, Ace, and Brody stared at me in shock.
I guess Hannah never lost. "What I hated how she called me JJ," I shrugged and walked out of the room. Their gazes followed me till the closed door broke the connection. I skipped down the hall to the cafeteria, place. Ace was mine.
*+^+*+^+*+^+*+^*+^+*+^*+^*+^*
Love. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chp. will probably be in Aces perspective. Comment if you have questions.
Vote>3
Love you guys!💸