Chapter 29- Warehouse

Ok sorry again for the last update, I know that chapter sucked, I just had to move it to this part of the book. So......Enjoy!
_________________________
"Youu guys are leaving? Sooo early?" Mark whined while he swayed with a group of girls. We were heading out the front door of the frat house when Mark had to say his goodbyes. My body was covered in sweat and I wanted to escape this human soup that people call a party as soon as possible. But nooo, we had to explain why we were leaving to our gang leader.

"We had our full and we're ready to head home," Ace said shrugging. "Noooo, doont goo!" Mark slurred
"Sorry man. At least all the lady's will pay attention to you once me and my handsome face are gone," Ace said smirking. "Asshole," I heard Mark mutter before he turned back to talk with the girls.

I laughed and pulled Ace out the party door.

When we arrived at the warehouse entrance the front door was agape. Alarms blared in my head and I sniffed the air to see if I could catch a smell. (I saw this in a vampire movie once ;). I could see Ace imitating my movements. I smiled in comfort as I realized vampires actually do that and I didn't just embarrass myself.

"Stay back," Ace said as he walked up to the door. I did as he said even though I knew I could beat anyone's ass. He slowly crept inside and I heard a thud. The door shut behind him. I sprinted to the door and tried to turn the handle. "Ace! Ace this isn't funny!" I was desperately clawing at the door way now.

"Fuck doors," I muttered and kicked the stupid wood door down. As soon as my foot crossed the threshold I was pulled into a strong embrace. A sweaty palm clamped over my mouth. I struggled until I heard a voice whisper into my ear. "JJ calm yourself it's just me," Aces voice sounded calm and I relaxed in his hold.

"My dads warriors are here, searching the house. We need to get out now!" I sighed. I hated how Ace had to hide from his father. "No it's time I end this once and for all," I replied airy. His hands tightened around my waist. "Let me go," my voice turned melodic and his arms immediately dropped to his waist.

I stepped away from him as soon as I heard heavy footsteps trudging the downstairs. "Master we can't find he-" The man stood frozen in front of me. His eyes were wide with surprise and the guys behind him ran into his back. "Hello boys," I said putting on my oh so famous smirk.
_________________________
Extremely short but extremely important! In the next chapter poop will hit the fan. Keep reading to find out what happens when she meets Aces parents! (It won't be in a romantic way though).
Love you guys!😜