Chapter 25- Boys suck! Continued..

"Jenny it's ok," I heard Ace say from the crowd that had formed around me and Hannah. "No Ace it's not. I let my rage take control of me and because of my mistake Hannah is dead. And the next person who says 'it's ok' is going to end up in a grave next to her," My voice was powered with dominance and I saw the people around me flinch back.

Even Ace. My heart beat was steady but my mind was freaking out. My knees felt like jelly but I firmly held my ground. I probably looked like a mess. My hair was frizzy and my eyes probably swollen. I didn't care though. Hannah's death was my fault. I had killed someone, taken away their breath, severed their life.

Hannah was horrifyingly gone from this world.

I stood up slowly. Everyone watched me with cautious eyes as if I would snap and go on a killing spree. My clothes were splattered with blood. Blood. Blood. I need blood. "Mark I'm hungry, lets hunt." I said as I started my way to my room.

The people watched me as I descended down the long rocky corridor.

Time to have fun, this is for you Hannah.
*
*
*
"What to wear, what to wear?" I looked at the pile of new clothes that were placed on my bed. A note on the top read, 'Maya said to give you these clothing pieces. They should fit you. You can wear them to the hunt.
We're going to a college part so dress 'appropriately' for the event and for fun. -Mark.'
Who the hell is Maya?
Guess it's not important.

Time to get dressed. A clingy silver dress caught my eye. The fabric looked metallic but was really soft and also stretchy. I slowly slid the dress over my curvy body. My large breasts looked larger and my butt looked more defined.

The fabric outlined all my curves and showed off my long legs. A while ago Ace told me that when you become a vampire your best feature gets heightened. He told me mine was my eyes and his was his hair. I just laughed at him back then but now I could see what he was talking about.

My eyes were extremely beautiful and the silver color of my dress reflected off my iris.

After a few hair and makeup checks I figured I looked really hot. Especially to college boys. I walked out of my room to find no other than Ace leaning against my door frame.

"You look.....hot," he said hesitantly. "Thanks dick," I said smiling sweetly at him. He scoffed and shook his head allowing his dark hair to fall and skim his eyelashes. He looked hot too but I wasn't going to tell him that. He had a tight black t-shirt that framed his abs and a pair of black jeans. Over his shirt he had a leather jacket.

"I don't get why we have to go to a college party just to hunt. We can do it the old fashioned way and just lay in the middle of the street and wait for some stupid human to stop for us," We had started walking in the direction of the lounging room.

"Well Hannah is dead and we need to celebrate her life. Plus I haven't had blood in like two days and my stomach is hurting like hell," I grasped my stomach dramatically. "Ace have you ever gone to college?" I asked.
"Yes," he replied. We were almost to the lounge room. "How old are you then?" I asked him. "I'm 197 years old," he said shrugging.

I turned at him with shock. "So when we kiss, it's technically pedophile!" I said shrieking. He laughed and threw his head back. His smile was 100% genuine. He looked so handsome I could've kissed him right there and then.

Finally we reached the lounging room. Everyone turned to us we opened the door. Boys gave me lust filled stares and took in my exposed curves. I would've winked at them if I wasn't so down. Girls drooled over Ace, they probably liked the bad boy look he was throwing out. "Hey ladies," he said cooly as he gracefully glided into the middle of their circle. One girl didn't pay any attention to him and just stared at Mark who was waiting for everyone to settle.