Chapter 5: What if you & your idol become close?

Hey everyone here's part 5 already from my fanfiction! It will get more exciting that, i can promise!👀

Okay so we literally arrived at Ava her home! i couldn't believe it, i'm at ava her place! Her house looks so pretty already from the outside! I felt like im dreaming and just this couldn't be real!! I felt the jet lag coming up already, her house was beside that so huge i didn't cared about the jet lag anymore, i was at Ava her place!!

"Hey y/n are u coming? You look so flabbergasted" ava giggled "Yes ava i'm coming" i said shy. I held Ava her hand tight and she took me to her front door. She took the key and opened the door. "Welcome in my house y/n" Ava said. I stepped inside and looked around me. It was so huge but so pretty i couldn't believe it. I walked slowly further and ava said "you like it?" i said stuttery "y- y- yes ava-" she smiled. "Let me give u a tour" Ava said happy, "Yes sure ava!" i yelled happy. "Okay come with me" ava said, i followed her and she showed me the living room first. i saw her soft couch, her huge tv, some plants, a soft fluffy carpet, a cute side table with some glasses on it. I looked around me it was so pretty and so huge. Ava said "Lester!" I shocked a bit because i was so flabbergasted about how beautiful and huge it is. I saw a little dog head coming up from the couch, lester ran to ava. Ava giggled and said "go take a look at our guest!" Lester came up to me and he was so soft and so fluffy and so cute, i knelt down and petted him, i was in love. Ava stared at me and she smiled.

"come with me y/n" ava said, i replied "yes" Ava took me to the kitchen and she showed me it, then she took me to her home studio close to the living room. My eyes couldn't believe what they saw, it's ava her freaking home studio! Ava giggled "u like it hm?" and i said "its so pretty ava i-" she said "let me show upstairs" and she took my hand. The butterflies poked again, i blushed a little and i felt so happy! We went upstairs ava showed her bathroom as first she said "here's the bathroom you can take a shower here, or a bath, brush ur teeth, brush ur hair, wash your face and of course go to the toilet!" and she laughed. I laughed back at her and she still held my hand tight i loved it"

Then she took me to her.... yes- her bedroom. Where the queen was sleeping. She said "This is my bedroom, i always love to be here you know sleeping is something i love!" and she giggled, i looked around me, i blushed it was her bedroom, her bed.... it was huge, i- i couldn't believe she slept here. i said "wo- woah- a huge bed" Ava giggled and said "Take a seat, u can try it" and i blushed and said "really?" and i looked at her and felt butterflies "yes dear" she replied. I took a seat it was so soft. I slowly layed down it was so soft i- i could fall asleep. I crawled up to the pillow and placed my head there. Ava said "And? is it soft?" i blushed and said "yes it actually is really soft." I was laying on the left side and it smelled so much like ava smells like. It smelled good.... Ava said "The place your laying right now is the side where i always sleep" and she smiled. I blushed and gotted up real fast and i said stuttery "oh- oh yeah?" Ava smiled and nodded "yes"

AVA'S POV:
When i showed y/n the house she (he) was so flabbergasted, it was so cute i can't. She (he) petted Lester and Lester really liked her (him) When we went upstairs i showed her (him) my bedroom, i said she (he) could try my bed, and she (he) did... She (he) layed down at the place where i always sleep. It looked more then cute... i felt... butterflies...

Back to your pov:

After Ava showed her bedroom she took me with her to the bedroom where i was about to sleep. I wish i could lay next to her but that's not what will happen, i'm still just a fan in her eyes. She showed me my bedroom for 2 months and it was huge to! I had a 2 person's bed for my own damn! She said "you like it?" i replied "Yes it's beautiful ava" and looked at her. We locked eyes for a moment and i felt butterflies so bad. Ava said "Okay so let's go downstairs, i'm hungry! Let me make dinner for us" and i followed her. Lester was waiting at the stairs i took him in my arms and hugged him. He was so cute. Ava said "Maybe you can take your suitcase upstairs dear! i will make us dinner" i looked at ava and nodded "yes" but i wanted to ask something. "Ava?" "yes?" ava replied. i said "in an interview you said you live with someone, is he/she here for these 2 months?" Ava was quiet for a moment she said "No, he/she is on a vacation for 2 months, were just with 2 of us" she said smiling at me. I blushed and said "oh- oh really?" "yes" ava replied.