Chapter 26: what if you and your idol become close?

Hey babes I'm back with a new chapter from my story! Have fun🌹

(For this chapter sex, drugs, etc by Beach Weather is a really good song to listen to, especially at the end a bit)

Your pov:
The next morning I woke up, I felt like I had the best sleep ever! i was rested so good and I saw Ava already packing her stuff a little bit "goodmorning baby" she said giving me a kiss on my forehead. I said with a sleepy voice "goodmorning love" and I smiled at her, she smiled back at me and said "are you getting up baby you need to start packing ur bags were having breakfast soon and we need to leave in 2 hours"  I got up really fast and changed myself into clothes, I watched the view for the last time and said "goodbye Miami" the sun was shining so bright and I felt so happy today.

I started packing my bags and I hummed a song from Ava. I heard her giggle and she said "sounds familiar" and I giggled and said "oh yeah?" Giving her a little smirk. I saw blush appearing on her cheeks and she tried to hide it. I walked to her gave her a kiss and said "you can't hide from me baby" and she blushed even more. I continued packing my bags and after a view minutes we where both done. Ava said "let's get to breakfast for the last time, we have 1 hour left, the taxi will be here around 12:00" I said to Ava "alright baby" and we walked down our hotel and started eating breakfast for the last time here in Miami.

We where talking a lot and I felt so safe looking at that wonderful smile of Ava. She's my safe place and my happy place. We where done eating breakfast and we went to the taxi to get in. "Good morning" Ava said to the driver "morning miss" he replied. We sat down and the taxi brought us to the airport, it was around 2 hours we had to be in the taxi so I decided to lean on Ava's shoulder and just stare in front of me a bit. I felt Ava's hand stroking over my arm so I closed my eyes and I heard everything around me slowly fading away. I fell asleep.

Ava's pov:
It was time for me and y/n to leave Miami we where in the taxi and I was so happy to get back home again finally sleeping in my own bed and having y/n in my arms, the hotel beds where good but no bed is good as mines, where me and y/n already made a lot of memories. I got lost in my thought a bit whenever I felt y/n placing her head on my shoulder. I stroked over her arm and I saw her closing up her eyes. She was so adorable and so cute laying on my shoulder like this. I think she fell asleep cuz I noticed she was not really active anymore she was in a deep sleep.

She's so adorable and I continued stroking her arm while she was asleep on my shoulder. The taxi driver started softly talking for me saying "is that your girlfriend?" I felt a bit weird by this question but he seemed nice. So I looked at him in the mirror above his head and said "yes she is, we're getting married soon, she went on her knees this vacation" I said to him with a bright smile "that's adorable! I wish you all the best" and then it was silent for a second.

He asked "your Ava Max right?" I said while looking at him "yes I am" and I smiled he had a surprised face and said "I love your songs so much, they're always on repeat, it's an honour to have you in my car, I didn't knew you where into girls" he said giggling I replied "I'm actually unlabelled so I can fall for everyone around, y/n just have stolen my heart" he said "don't worry! I accept it and I will not take any picture of you two to be that kind of paparazzi person, I won't be posting on twitter or insta I had you in my car, you deserve privacy" he was so nice I was so happy to hear what he said, I said "thanks that means a lot to me" and I smiled and looked back at y/n.

A view moments later we arrived at the airport and I woke up y/n she said "baby? Whats up" with a sleepy voice I replied with a soft voice "where here" and I smiled at her. I thanked the taxi driver and he said "it was a pleasure to have you in my car" and he smiled. I replied "it was a pleasure to be in your car" and me and y/n walked away with our suitcases to our plane.

Your pov:
I woke up because of Ava's touch and when u woke up I saw we where at the airport, time flew by so fast I was in such a deep sleep. We're finally getting home and I was so happy. We arrived at our plane after sometime and we where on our way home. This time ava was really sleepy and she placed her head on my shoulder. I stroked a bit trough her hair and I saw a smile appearing on her face. She liked it. I said softly "sleepwell baby" and she fell asleep. I was thinking a lot this whole flight, I was kind of overthinking in a good and also bad way.

I was scared if Ava still loves me and I was scared to maybe see her ex-boyfriend again that abused her. That call she got in Miami was so terrifying, what if he's going to kill her. That kind of person is he- he's sick in his head and he's so frustrated that he can't be together with Ava anymore. He was owning Ava, I just felt so bad for Ava and I was scared he was going to kill her. All kind of scenarios popped up in my head bout how she can get killed and about how terrible it would be.

I stared crying in silence I was so scared... I tried to wipe away my tears when I felt soft fingers wiping them away for me. I looked next to me and saw Ava was awake "somethings up baby? Why are you crying" and she looked worried. I hugged her and said "I'm scared" and Ava looked confused at me "why are you scared baby?" And I looked in her eyes and even started crying louder I said "I'm scared ur ex is coming to kill you!" Ava grabbed my cheeks and she said "oh no baby! I won't let that happen, I have you, my house has a really safe protection he won't ever come in again I promise, I will be fine" and she looked at me and I said "I hope ur right" and she wiped the last tears away.

I was feeling better after all what Ava said and I enjoyed the view from the plane we where almost home! Finally! after a view minutes later the plane was landed and we where there. Ava and I ran out of the plane grabbed our suitcases and walked to the taxi that was waiting for us to bring us home. Actually the taxi driver was Tasha this time! Ava ran to Tasha and Tasha gave her a hug "congratulation on your wedding love!" Tasha yelled at Ava. Ava smiled and hugged Tasha so tight "thank you so much!" She said full of excitement, she was adorable.

I walked to Tasha and gave her a hug to "hey Tasha!" I said happily. She said "congrats for you to little one!" And I smiled at her "thank you" I said happy. Tasha drove us home and Ava started talking with Tasha a lot about our vacation and everything she was so excited but I decided to listen to some music, I needed it. I turned on "sex, drugs, etc. By Beach Weather " and I turned the volume all up. It was such a vibe.

A view minutes later we arrived at ava's house and I turned off my music, I grabbed Ava's hand, our suitcases and we walked to ava's house. She opened the door and the person that was "baby sitting" on her house already left so it was all dark. Ava turned on some lights and I was so happy to be back here. "Finally" she said with a big sight after. I said "it's late baby, im unpacking my stuff tomorrow" and she said "sure baby me to" Ava said goodbye to Tasha and so did I. Me and Ava where tired so we went directly to bed again.

I crawled up to Ava and she crawled up to me. We peacefully fell asleep in each others arms.
———————————————————————-
Hey babes this was already chapter 26! It's going to be such a long story I have so many ideas left, but I'm sure you all dont mind!
This chapter might be a little boring and I'm sorry for that but it does fit the story well so you should just I guess deal with it 🤪

What do you by the way think of the tracklist from "Diamonds & Dancefloors" it's released by Ava today! I'm obsessed ❤️

Avamax.mywife is out ❣️