Chapter 25: what if you and your idol become close?

Hey babes I'm back with a new story from my chapter have fun!❣️
Today is a chapter where some songs can fit very well😉

We could be together - Gabry Ponte, LUM!X, Daddy DJ
Lost in the fire - the weekend
Call out my name - the weekend
Starboy - the weekend
Don't be so shy - Imany, Filatov & Karas

Your pov:
Today was such a wonderful day, I took Ava to a butterfly garden we have seen the most beautiful butterflies ever and beside that we're engaged right now! She's really going to be my wife I can't believe it!! I got lost in my thoughts when I heard a soft voice say:

"hey baby earth on you, are you okay?"
Ava said.

"yes honey I am thank you for asking im just so happy that your going to be my wife, I just can't believe it" I smiled softly at her and I saw her smiling back.

It was silence for a bit whenever I heard Ava say:

"Baby I'm honestly a bit cold, this is our last day here in Miami and I think I will get a shower with this big rainy shower head in this hotel..." she was quiet for a bit and continued
"Would you mind joining me?"
And she blushed her cheeks turned red and I was so excited I said:
"Sure my love, let's spend this last night in here very good" I winked at her.

🍋SMUT WARNING🍋

I walked towards Ava and grabbed the remote out of her hand I turned it the tv grabbed her hand and I smirked at her, she blushed a lot I could feel she was nervous and shy on a good way. Whenever we walked into the huge bathroom I turned the lights down low and smiled at Ava.

"Let's go" I said to her and I locked the bathroom door, Ava was so quiet but I knew she liked it. I started undressing myself and I leaded Ava her hands on my clothing, I looked right in her beautiful brown eyes and I said whispering "go ahead" and she started undressing me really softly to tease me.

Whenever I was almost naked I stopped her hands and I saw Ava looking confused

"You don't want this?" She asked confused. I noticed she was really caring she didn't wanted to force me for anything but she didn't realised I was fine with it.

"Baby I want this, I want you really bad" I stroked trough her hair and continued.

"That I'm stopping you doesn't mean anything baby, I know you went trough the same things that you didn't wanted it and that he just continued, I know you don't want that to happen to me but listen, I will tell you whenever I feel uncomfortable i promise" I said and gave her a kiss to calm her down.

Ava's pov:
Me and y/n went to the bathroom and the mood changed really into excitement, she was undressing herself and made me continue but when she was almost naked she stopped me and I was confused and scared. I didn't wanted her to overcome what happend me, I want the best for her but she told me that it was fine and she would tell me. I just don't wanna uncomfort her she doesn't deserve that, she deserves the best and I want to give that to her.

Your pov:
I starred in Ava her eyes and said "baby, just you and me" and I gave her a very long kiss on her lips so she would maybe think of this moment and she did, she grabbed my hands and placed them on her waist and asked "undress me"
"As you wish" I said.
And I took of her clothes I whispered in her ear "don't be shy baby" and she blushed and smirked but she took it very serious, so serious that she grabbed my waist and pushed me against the sink she said smirking "I won't be shy" and the face she gave it killed me.
It reminded me of how she looked like when she was wearing this beautiful black set with her blonde hair I felt so much butterflies.

Ava undressed me all naked and she started stroking intense over my waist she knew it was my weak spot I started breathing heavy and she said "hmm exactly what I wanna hear" and she smirked

Ava undressed me all naked and she started stroking intense over my waist she knew it was my weak spot I started breathing heavy and she said "hmm exactly what I wanna hear" and she smirked. And I blushed at her, she pressed me a little harder to the sink it was so hot and she started kissing me very much, I felt her wet soft lips over my lips and she putted a lot of pressure on it wich made me open my mouth and she pressed her tongue inside my mouth and started making out with me, I felt all the juices from her tongue in my mouth and I felt the movements against my tongue it felt so good.

I breathed heavy trough my nose and she took a break to get some air to, I had a change to undress her all naked to right now and I started kissing her neck intensely "ahhh baby" she moaned because it was her weak and sweet spot, she liked it. Whenever I took a break from kissing her neck she grabbed my waist and pushed me in the shower, she pressed me against the buttons from the warmth and cold option from the shower, she turned on the shower behind me and I felt the water slowly sliding all over my skin, I became wet on two ways this time...

Ava also became wet of the shower and she whispered in my ear "your mine" and she started stroking all over my body to tease me more, she grabbed my boobs and I moaned "ahh" her hands covered my boobs and she said "goodgirl baby" and she smirked, Ava looked to hot when her hair was wet and she had the top vibe I was almost on my knees. Her stroking became more intense after a view seconds and she went down to my pussy while we where still in the shower with the lights turned down low. She pressed her body against mines and I was all hers I couldn't move but I didn't care because I knew I would like this.

We starred in each others eyes and Ava said "mhh are you ready?" And I nodded yes at her, she slowly pushed one finger in my pussy and pressed a little deeper by every exhale I had. it felt so good, she started moving around a bit with one finger and I noticed getting wetter and wetter by the shower and by Ava's finger in me. She arched her finger a bit so it hitted my good spot "ahh Avah-" moans escaped my mouth. I saw her blush and smirk whenever I moaned her name she just liked to hear that so much.

After a view movements she whispered "I'm gonna press another finger in" and she said pressed her second finger in me. I felt like I was in heaven I just felt then slide deeper and deeper after each exhale I had, this time it was very hot how she did it it was different then normal, it was much better. I closed my eyes and threw my head backwards and I felt the water on my face while I felt Ava's fingers in me. I just felt Ava getting more power she went harder on me and she said "this is my favourite angle of you" and she giggled. She just kept moving and moving I felt myself dripping but Ava definetly didn't noticed because we where showering.

Ava slipped her fingers up to my clit and I moaned "ahh Avah ah baby-" and she said "shh quietly baby" she was so hot today. and she said "call out my name baby" and I did what she asked "ahh Avah Avah baby" she loved it so much. She started rubbing faster and in the same time she started kissing my neck, I still felt the water all over my body and it was such an moment. I felt so so good, I felt like she was getting better and better every second she putted so much pressure I couldn't hold myself anymore I moaned "Ava baby I'm gonna cum-" and she said "good girl release it, cum for me" and right after she said that I got an orgasm and it was such a good one.

I arched my back and my head and I squeeze my eyes together because it felt so fucking good, so good that I started slapping the walls around us. I was out of breathe after my orgasm I was so exhausted I fell trough my knees, I felt Ava's fingers slip out of me and she catched me "got you" she said while she catched me. I looked at her and she said "that was a good one wasn't it?" And she smirked at me. I drowned in her beautiful brown eyes and I couldn't awnser I was out of breathe. she kept holding me.

After a view minutes I could stand again but I had shaky legs, we washed ourselves clean and Ava turned off the shower. I had no energy anymore to pleasure her but I could tell she was pleasured by how I looked like. She looked so proud on herself.

🍋END OF SMUT🍋

After we showered we took in our pyjamas and Ava said "let's get some sleep baby, tomorrow we need to wake up early, we are getting home" and she smiled, I nodded yes at her and crawled in bed. Ava crawled next to me and she said "goodnight baby" and I replied with "goodnight my love" and I fell asleep directly because of the good work ava did. Ava her arms where around my waist and I listened to her breathe it was so calming and safe.

Hey babes this is maybe a little shorter chapter but I think I'm gonna try to keep the length as these also for myself cuz it takes a lot of time! Hope you all don't mind

Yeah.. this chapter mostly was smut and I hope you like that😉 let me know and don't forget to vote!

Avamax.mywife is out🌸