chapter 17: What if you and your idol become close?

Hi bubs, im back with a new chapter for this story, enjoy!

Ava's pov:

I woke up next morning and I was still in pain. Why did the paparazzi spotted us... They think I am a freaking rapist... I would never rape y/n ever. I felt frustration also on y/n because she turns me on so much that I can't resist! Today she's going home and that's even worser! This 2 month's flew by I want to stay with her... She's going home with a plane and she has to be there in anytime so I should wake her up. "y/n wake up baby... ur plane is going in 2 hours..." I said.

She woke up and said "baby? are you okay?" I answered with "a little still sad and frustrated about paparazzi spotting us but I wil make an insta story later today to explain." she replied with "Sadly I have to go home today, but call me if somethings up baby.." "sure" I replied. I went fast to our wardrobe and took a comfy suit to put on. Y/n also took an easy outfit and she packed her stuff, I went downstairs to make us breakfast and then Im bringing her to the airport.

Your pov:

i woke up a little late today, and it was because i was so tired about what happend yesterday, i had never seen Ava like this before, today i need to leave her again. I hope she will fix i can stay with her forever, my parents will never agree... How im i gonna tell my parents Ava is my girlfriend... How im gonna tell we made love and how will they believe it...

i walked downstairs and said to Ava "hi my love, im here" and Ava gave me breakfast, gosh im gonna miss her. She said "hi baby, i made us breakfast, we need to hurry a bit" and i smiled painful at her, she asked "are you okay?" and i replied "im just gonna miss you so much" and she said "it will be fine, i will tryna fix something" and she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

i ate my breakfast packed my stuff and walked downstairs again. I grabbed Lester and gave him so much kisses and hugs and said "i will miss you baby boy" he barked and licked my face. Ava asked "are you ready?" and i nodded yes at her. We went in the car and Ava drove me to the airport. a view minutes later we arrived and she stepped out the car packed my suitcase. I stepped out the car and i grabbed my suitcase from Ava.

She said "i will walk you to the right plane" and she smiled. She held my hand and i blushed. She still wanted to even tho what happend. When we arrived by the right plane Ava got tears in her eyes and she said "i'm gonna miss you so much baby" and she hugged me tight and started crying louder, i felt on myself i couldn't control my emotions either and i started crying with her. "i'm gonna miss you to" i replied. Ava wiped my tears and i wiped hers, she gave me a long kiss on my lips and i tasted the salt from her tears on her lips.

"i will see you soon" i said to her
"hopefully" Ava replied.
she waved goodbye at me and i went in the plane, when i walked to the plane i saw her leaving and it hurted, but i had to. the plane started to take off and i watched out the window, i put my airpods in and the tears rolled down my cheeks, i missed Ava already so much.

a view hours later the plane arrived at my country, i took a deep breathe and a taxi was fixed to bring me home. I was nervous about how im gonna tell my parents about everything what happend with Ava. I stepped in the car w my teary eyes and the driver asked "are you okay ma'am?" and i replied "i miss my girlfriend that's all" he answered "you will see her soon, for sure" and he smiled. I smiled back at him.

Later we arrived at my house and i came in with all my packed stuff and my mom & dad said "ohh my, hi darling!" i said "hi" and my mom said "give me your stuff i bring it upstairs, take a seat, ur dad will bring u something to drink and eat" "okay mom" i replied. "Hi darling" my dad said "let me give you some coffee Ava's favourite!" and i smiled when i heard her name and said "since when do you know stuff about her dad" and i laughed, he replied "because me & your mom where wondering who this Ava is so we did research, watched interviews, we saw her here ofcourse but she seems like such a sweetheart!"