part 16: What if you & your idol become close?

hey everyone heres chapter 16 from my story, hope you all still enjoying reading this story <3

Ava's pov:
Tasha was here i totally forgot she was about to be here today but it was right! we planned on going for a walk with y/n and i totally forgot how? Gosh i think i was just lost in the moment with y/n. Tasha said "we where about to go hiking right? and i replied to her "Yes ofcourse! I just was somewhere else with my head sorry" and she replied back "its alright, lets go" and i smiled and took y/n her hand to go with me & Tasha to the car. i looked at y/n and said "Lester is coming with us, can u leash him?" and she replied "yes ofcourse" i smiled at her and waited for her and Lester.

Your pov:
Me, Ava & Tasha where about to go hiking, Ava asked me if i could leash Lester and i did what she asked. I Leashed Lester and saw Ava waited for me. She smiled at me and i looked at her and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. I saw blush appearing on her face and that made me giggle. I walked to the car because we where about to go to a forest for a walk. Ava walked behind me still looking confused about the kiss i gave her. Tasha yelled "i'll drive" and Ava replied "okay!" and i went in the backseats with Lester. Ava took the seat beside Tasha.

Tasha started the car and i cuddled up with Lester a bit. Tasha's driving skills were good but not as good as Ava's driving skills, but i could deal with it. I saw Ava looking at me in the mirror above her head, the mirror you have in front of the car to check if someone is behind you. I looked at her and blushed she smirked a little, i felt my heart beat getting faster and i decided to look away. If Ava smirks it means she wants something.

I closed my eyes and later i heard Tasha say "were here" and Lester started barking. I left the car and took Lester with me. Ava said "Tasha can you go find a good place to maybe sit for a while to eat and drink something? Take Lester with you please" Tasha replied sweet to Ava "Of course, i'll see you guys soon" and Ava smiled at Tasha. Then Tasha disappeared in the forest with Lester. I said to Ava "are we going after her or?" and Ava said "yes but let me check something important on my phone first" "sure baby" i replied. Then i realized i forgot something in the car my jacket, later today it could be colder so i should take it with me. I was lucky Ava has the key cars so she opened the car for me.

🍋SMUT WARNING🍋

i took my head and arms in the car to get my jacket real fast but when i turned around i saw Ava standing in front of me, she had her hands on the top of the car so i was kinda locked between the car and Ava, we had this one time earlier at the doctors place but now it felt more exciting. I looked at Ava her eyes and she said "not so fast" and i blushed and felt the butterflies flewing trough my vains. She pulled me towards her closed the car door and pinned me to the car. I was speechless.

She looked so submissive it was hot to look at. I felt some feeling going trough my body and at that moment Ava started kissing me roughly. Her lips pressed on mines and she pressed by the second harder and harder, i felt our lips getting wet and i could hear the wet noises coming from our lips. I couldn't resist and grabbed her hips, that made Ava go kissing faster and faster, i couldn't help it but a moan escaped my mouth "ahhmm-" i felt my cheeks heating up. Ava stopped kissing me for a second and she whispered in my ear "that's what i like to hear" i collapsed inside my body from butterflies and i was turned on really fast.

Ava started kissing me again and she pressed hard so my mouth opened automatically, she pressed her tongue inside my mouth and started making out with me, so much was happening but it felt so good. Our lips started fighting with each other and i heard 3 soft moans escaping Ava's mouth "mh- hm- ah-" she moaned. She sounds so hot if she moans im weak. Out of nowhere i felt Ava's hand going in my pants and in my underwear she touched my pussy and she said "gosh, your wet" i blushed so much and i said stuttery "s- s- sorr- sorry" she whispered in my ear "don't worry, i like it" and i felt butterflies poking so bad it hurted. She pressed her fingers in my pussy and slowly starting digging deeper and deeper.