Chapter 29: what if you and your idol become close?

Hey everyone I know it took so long before I wrote an new chapter I'm sorry for that but I think I'm not gonna write so much anymore because I'm very busy with school and everything, Ava by the way announced her tour? Are you guys going? I am going to see/meet her on April 28 I'm sooo excited

The chapters will be more emotionally then smut I guess I don't know yet but I became very emotional so it might be a bit different type of writing, I hope you guys still love it x

Your pov:
"That stupid ex of me! I'm going insane!" Ava screamed she was so frustrated I could tell, I've never seen her so mad but she was really mad it was a bit scary. I'm very emotional so I couldn't realise she wasn't screaming to me, I just get so scared if people start shouting around and ava was going insane I started crying. I saw her looking at me and started crying even more, the madness disappeared from her eyes and she grabbed my hands and asked "baby? What's the matter?" I started to stutter "I- I can't handle it people shout so- so loud" and continued crying.

She wiped away my tears like she always did and said "oh baby I'm so sorry I didn't know it would make you so emotional but that guy is driving me insane I need to fix something that he can go to jail if he contacts me ONCE again" I nodded at her and she said "tomorrow we're going to the police and I'm gonna fix that he can't ever contact me again and also not you, I will fix this" she said with confidence and I loved to see her so confident she really made me feel protected and safe.

Ava crawled up at me again and held me so tight like she never held me before she really wanted to protect me for her psychopathic ex. We fell asleep and the next day we woke up and Ava was already downstairs. I saw she left her phone upstairs on her night stand it was on "do not disturb mode" it was weird because she always takes her phone with her. I rubbed in my eyes and stretched myself and checked the time on my phone it was 10:00 in the morning already. I walked downstairs in my pyjamas and I saw Ava making breakfast "Goodmorning my fiancé" she said.

I smiled at her, gave her a kiss and said "goodmorning baby" and she giggled and enjoyed the small kiss I gave her she was happy. She grabbed my phone and put it on "do not disturb mode" to, I looked confused at her and said "where's that for?" She looked me in my eyes and said "today I want a day off without phones were doing everything without phones" and I honestly thought it was an amazing idea I agreed and said "what if something happens to us?" She replied "nothing will happen, I asked an bodyguard to come with us if we're going outside I promise it will be fine" and she gave me another kiss.

It was a really sunny day and Ava placed everything on the table outside in the garden with an beautiful view she said "we're eating outside today" I smiled and walked outside and it was so warm, I felt the sun on my skin it was about to get spring season and I loved that season so much it is my favourite. I ate my bread and had something to drink, Ava ate hers to and she was starring at some flowers and at the view, I got lost and stared at her with the little wind trough her hair was it moving so beautiful with the wind I felt so much butterflies.

Her beautiful face without make up and I checked her all out, her side profile and every little detail of her body was so beautiful, a little smile appeared on her face and I saw her sniffing the wind breeze it smelled like spring. I got so lost that I forgot to eat and to drink, Ava turned her face to me and I fast looked away turning red. "Baby? Why hiding?" She asked worried, I said nothing "hey y/n look at me" I didn't answered I was becoming more red, "hellooo? Earth on y/n" Ava said confused. I still wasn't answering I was ashamed that she saw my red face with all the blush on my cheeks.

I felt an hand grabbing my chin and I tried to struggle against it so she couldn't see my face but she was strong so I lost and she saw my super red face. I turned even more red and said nothing Ava checked me all out and looked in my eyes "why that baby?" She said giggling a bit pointing to my cheeks. I placed a hand on my cheek and felt it burning, "because- I- I just got lost in thoughts" she looked worried at me and said "thoughts? What thought? Not my stupid ex right?" I nodded no and said "no, no ofcourse not I- I just looked at- you and yeah- you looked so- so beautiful with the wind trough your hair- and your perfect body and precious smile I- I just got lost in your beauty-"

She smiled and I saw her cheeks turning red to "rea- really?" She said I giggled and said "yes- baby" and she smiled a little and put her hair behind her ear, but I saw her fast putting it back over her ear and I saw a little sad face. I was confused and asked "baby? Why the sad face?" She said "nothing just- I don't like my ears- they're not pretty" I was in shock and didn't knew she was insecure about her ears! In my opinion they where the cutest ever!! I said "but baby-" and I put her hair back behind her ear "please don't-" she asked insecure.

I said "they're beautiful, you look amazing and your ears are very beautiful I promise they're not weird or anything they're perfect" she said "thanks but I don't wanna believe that-" I stood up from my chair walked to her and I saw her looking up at me, I kneeled down next to her and stroked over her thigh. I placed my hand on her neck and whisper in her ear "no need to be insecure, your ears are perfect and extremely beautiful, I love them" I gave her a kiss on her ear, her sad face got a little smile and her cheeks where red. "I really love them" I said again in her ear. She blushed so much and was speechless.

I got back to my seat and continued my breakfast and drink, I looked at the view and I was smelling the spring breeze it was so calm I loved it. I heard Ava say "baby I'm gonna grab some coffee, you want some to?" And I nodded at her. She walked to the kitchen inside the house and I felt something on my legs it got me a little heart attack until I saw it was Lester. I grabbed him and placed him on my lap and pet his head he liked it. I heard Ava coming back with the coffee and she whispered in my ear "for my beautiful fiancé" placing the mug on table. I felt a soft and small kiss on my neck it gave me shivers, I loved it.

Hey loves, this is where I will keep it in this chapter, I hope you all love it and tips/feedback is always welcome!! I hope you all still like my way of writing and the story itself ofcourse!

Avamax_mywife out!❤️