Chapter 8: What if you & your idol become close?

Hey everyone here is chapter 8 already from my story, there are a lot of plot twist so don't wait and just start reading❤

I where sitting next to Ava & Tasha and we talked for a while, Ava said "let's go to my family!" She sounded so happy, my heart melted. Ava said "i drive, who wants to sit next to me?" I looked at Tasha and i looked at her with eyes like: please let me sit next to her, Tasha said "i will take the backseat, y/n can sit next to you Ava" and Tasha winked at me. I smiled and said "good idea!" and i took my jacket and took on my shoes. Ava was almost done, she took her bag and the key cars, she had black sunglasses on an a hat. She's so pretty i can't, the butterflies where around all of the time. We went outside and Ava took a seat, Tasha did to. Ava said "you coming, y/n?" i smiled at her and said "yes" i took the seat next to her and i got an flashback to the time i slept and i felt her hand stroking my thigh. It was an amazing time her touch felt so good, i'm sure she won't do it again.

Ava started the car and slowly went driving, ugh her driving skills made me so calm literally again! I felt calm and everyone was so quiet, i just heard the radio softly play calming music. i placed my head on the window and looked outside, i was kinda nervous because i was about to meet Ava her family. Tasha also was so quiet. I was kinda playing with my anxiety ring i had in my finger because of how nervous i was. Ava noticed and she said "Y/n? you okay?" she talked to me while looking to the road. I said "wh- what me? yeah why?" she pointed to my fingers that played with the ring. Ava said "i see your nervous" and her voice was calming me down a bit i replied "yes- sorry i'm just pretty nervous to meet your family" Ava said "hey, it's okay don't worry it will be fine" Tasha replied to me "Ava her family is amazing don't worry!" i smiled and said "okay then"

A bit later we arrived at Ava her mom's house Ava said "we're here!" she sounded so happy i was so happy i wish i could be her girlfriend (boyfriend) and just once tell her family we're marrying but that is something that will be a dream that never comes true sadly. Ava & Tasha stepped out the car and i nervous stepped out the car to. Ava locked the car and her & Tasha walked in front. I was standing still for a moment i was so scared. Ava walked at me took my hand and she said "i'm here" and she gave me a calming smile. I walked kinda shivering with her, Ava opened the door and Tasha walked in she said "Hey everyone we're here" Tasha acted like this was her home. How could she be so comfortable?

Ava held my hand tight and she said "Mom? Dad? i took y/n with me, the fan from the winaction!" I was so happy if she just said my name already. Ava her mom & dad came up to me and Ava her mom said "Hello there, i'm andrea koci" and her dad said "i'm pavllo koci, nice meeting you" i replied shy "h- hi- i'm y/n" They said "you look amazing!" and i smiled and said "thankyou" while holding ava her hand thight. I felt my hand started sweating so Ava could feel it to. Because of the sweating our hands slipped. I shy putted my hand down and Ava took it again she held it tighter, that gave me so much butterflies. I looked up at her and she smiled at me. Ava her Mom & Dad gave ava a kiss and they said "honey! we missed you so much!" Ava replied "i missed you both to" and she smiled at them.

Ava her mom said "Go let y/n meet our amazing family" Ava said "good idea" I started getting so nervous my breathe turned kinda heavy she saw my face getting white and she saw i felt sick. i said stuttery "i'm so- so dizzy-" Ava took my hand even tighter she saw me standing on shaking legs. She saw i almost fell down. She just noticed on my face i was about to faint. Ava took my other hand to and she walked me fast to the most nearby chair she said "sit down come on" She looked at me and saw my face getting white and she saw i was about to close my eyes. All the nerves took over my body, i don't know what was happening. Ava yelled to her mom kinda stressed "MOM! bring some sugar water please!!" her mom went fast to the kitchen and made ready water with sugar. Ava said "y/n stay with me please hey! i'm here look at me, shh its okay, i'm here shhh" i looked at Ava. She held me tight. Tasha came to us because she heard Ava scream "What's the matter?" Tasha said confused.

Ava replied "i don't know what is happening to her (him) she (he) is about to faint. I want to stay with her (him) till she (he) feels better" Tasha nodded "ofcourse" on an understanding way. Ava looked at me and i felt like fainting but i was not. Ava her mom said "i'm here" and she gave me the sugar water. I drinked up real fast i felt the color getting back in my skin and i felt better Ava asked "you okay? you scared me so bad" i nodded yes at Ava and she helped me standing up. I saw the stress in her eyes slowly leaving her body again. She wiped a little tear from her eye and i just saw she was so happy i was okay. It made me feel loved. I held Ava her hand she asked "you still wanna meet my family?" i said "sure" Ava replied "before that i wanna go with you to the doctor tomorrow, i wanna check if your okay. I wanna test your blood pressure" i said "o- okay Ava" and she smiled.

She took me to the living room and there was Ava her brother and Jade. I was shy. Ava said "guys, i wanna introduce you to y/n a fan of me, she (he) won an winaction to stay with me for 2 months" Jade giggled and said "A fan hm?" and she looked smirking at Ava. Ava turned red, i was so confused, did they talked or something? Ava said "yea- a fan" and Jade said "okay" and she went to me. She gave her hand and said "hey, i'm Jade koci nice meeting you" i said "i'm y/n nice meeting you to" and i smiled. Jade hugged me and said "your so cute!" and she booped my nose. I blushed a bit and said "thankyou" and then Ava her brother came to me he gave his hand to and said "Hey, i'm ava's brother, nice meeting you" i said again "i'm y/n" and smiled. They went back to their place and ava kneeled down, she looked at me placed her hands on my shoulders and she said "you okay?" i replied "yes" while looking in her eyes. The brown chocolate eyes made me drown again, the butterflies hurted. Ava said "good, take a seat, i will call the doctor for tomorrow" i said "okay" I took a seat next to Jade on the couch. Jade showed pictured on her phone. They where picture she just took! When Ava kneeled down. She said "your both so cute! You & her would be a good couple" i getted blush and said "really?" Jade replied "yeah hun" and she said "you want something to drink?" i said "sure, cassis maybe?" Jade nodded yes. I was confused, why kept everyone saying we would be a good couple?

i looked around the house and saw Ava standing with the phone on her ear i just saw her lips moving but i didn't knew what she was saying. I tried to lip read, i focussed on her lips then Ava noticed me she smiled and putted the phone away. She came to me and said "Tomorrow at 12:00 were going to the doctor" i said "okay" Jade came back and Ava took her seat, She placed the drink on table for me and said "i'll just sit somewhere else" and i smiled. She smiled back at me. Ava said "no- sorry Jade didn't knew this was your place" Jade replied on Ava "don't worry, just keep that seat" and Ava said "okay, thankyou" Jade said "you're welcome sissy"

Some hours went by we all talked to get to know eachother. Then Ava said "y/n, you wanna see my old room upstairs?" i thought (that would be so so amazing!) i said "sure!" Ava said "okay good" she yelled at her mom "Mom! i'm gonna show y/n my old room" Ava her mother replied to Ava "sure darling" and Ava took my hand and walked to the stairs. Before we went upstairs Jade yelled "oohhhh😏romantic!" I blushed and Ava yelled "Jade!!" kinda frustrated. Jade said "sorryyy!" and we walked upstairs. Ava said "Ignore Jade. She always is like this. She liked being kinda annoying, she also liked teasing a lot!" I said to Ava "it's okay" and Ava smiled. Ava opened the door to her old room and she said "here i grow up" I looked my eyes out and said "it's so beautiful" she said "i know right!" and she took a seat on her old bed. She said "sit next to me" and she tapped on the bed.

I took a seat next to her and she said "now we're alone i wanna tell you something, something really important." i looked at Ava and i listened really good at her, i said "go ahead" and Ava swallowed kinda hard. She started getting nervous she said "s- so ehm i wanted to tell you that since i saw you i kinda..." and Ava getted interrupted. Ava her mom yelled upstairs "Ava, y/n, we have cake, your favourite Ava! choclate cake, you both coming downstairs?" Ava replied "Sure!" and she said to me "let's go eat cake" and i nodded yes at her. Actually i felt frustrated we where interrupted. What did she wanted to say! she kinda what! I wanna know! Why are we interrupted... why!

Hey everyone this was part 8 already! Please let me know if you still like how it's going. Tips are always welcome❤

Avamax.mywife is out💎