Chapter 23: what if you and your idol become close?

Hey everyone I'm back with a new chapter for this story 🫶🏻 let me know what you think🙌

Your pov:
Next morning I woke up and realised I was still in Miami with Ava and the view was beautiful when I woke up, I saw Ava already was awake and put open the curtains. I rubbed in my eyes and I heard Ava say "good morning baby" and I looked at her and said "good morning" and she smiled at me. I stretched myself and went out of the bed when I realised I wasn't wearing clothing, the curtains where open and I saw Ava stepping in front of me really fast. she said "baby the curtains are open, think before u step out bed next time baby, no one is able to see you like this if it's not me" and I looked at her and nodded yes and I said "sorry baby ur right"

I putted on some clothing really fast and Ava said "let's get breakfast" and I smiled at her and said "good idea" and we went downstairs, when we walked downstairs I heard Ava say "baby today we can go to the pool
but we have to be back earlier a bit in our hotel room because i need to shoot a cover there today. Okay?" And I looked at her and said "yes that's totally fine baby" and smiled at her.

We went for breakfast and it was so good and tasty. After breakfast and a lot of talking we went back to our hotel room to change our clothes into swimsuits because we where about to go to the pool we walked downstairs the hotel and we where about to go to the beach. we walked together to the pool and Ava has hired some lounge set for us to enjoy ourselves for a view hours. When we arrived there I putted my bath towel down and laid on the lounge for a bit.

Ava putted her towel next to me and laid herself down next to me, I was laying down with my face towards Ava and she had her face towards me. I couldn't stop looking at her beautiful brown eyes, Ava is already my girlfriend for a view months now but literally I can't stop starring and drowning in Ava's beautiful brown eyes. The way she looked, she's so gorgeous. Ava was wearing a blue bikini top with some skirt that matched the top, Ava stood up and asked "baby can you make some pictures for me? To keep my fans satisfied" and she giggled, I replied to her "sure my love" and I took some pictures for her.

 Ava was wearing a blue bikini top with some skirt that matched the top, Ava stood up and asked "baby can you make some pictures for me? To keep my fans satisfied" and she giggled, I replied to her "sure my love" and I took some pictures for her

These where some pictures I took, I took them with my phone so I could stare at her for hours even tho she was in front of me, one picture I took made me lost my mind, her beautiful face and the gaze she had

These where some pictures I took, I took them with my phone so I could stare at her for hours even tho she was in front of me, one picture I took made me lost my mind, her beautiful face and the gaze she had. I was literally so in love with that picture of her, my stomach was racing from butterflies and I decided to put it as my background.