Chapter 21: what if you and your idol become close?

Hey everyone I'm back with a new chapter from my story✨
It's going to be more about Ava and y/n living together😏

Ava's pov:
It was time to go the airport and we where about to go to my house I was so excited to have y/n with me forever. We arrived the airport and it was time to get to our plane. Y/n said "Ava?" I looked at her and said "what's up?" She replied "I'm a bit nervous, im going away from my place where I'm really attached to" I said "it will be alright, your gonna have the best time of your life, I promise I will treat you better then you could ever expect" and I smiled at her. She smiled back and said "I believe you"

It was time to go on the plane and it was a long flight from around 11 hours. It was a view minutes before the plane was about to take off and I was nervous to. It was the first time having y/n forever with me. Ofcourse she was 2 months at my place but now she was about to be here forever. After a view hours the plane was already in the air and it was starting to get late. Y/n was next to me and I saw her yawning I asked "are you tired baby?" And she nodded yes. I stroked trough her hair and she placed her head on my shoulder she closed her eyes and fell asleep. She was so tired but so adorable.

I kept stroking trough her hair and hearing her breathe made me tired to, I fell asleep. In the middle of the night I felt someone pushing my shoulder a bit, I opened my eyes and I saw y/n with sleepy eyes looking at me she said "Ava?" And I replied "yes?" she replied "I can't sleep" I looked at her and said "why what's up?" She said "I miss my parents a bit I'm just so nervous" I wrapped my arms around her gave her a kiss and said "it will all be fine, you can call them every day I will take care of you so good I promise it will be alright baby. I'm here for you"

She smiled at me and placed her head on my shoulder again and fell softly asleep again, I tried to calm her by stroking her arms a bit. It seemed to work. After a view minutes I also fell asleep again. The next morning I heard "hello passengers we just arrived at the airport in Los Angeles, don't forget your bags and don't forget to take your suitcases with you, have a good day"

I woke up y/n and said "baby we are here!!" I was so happy. She rubbed in her sleepy eyes and she yawned she just woke up. I booped her nose and said "your so cute when your sleepy" and she blushed a bit. She stood up stretched herself and I took her hand. I putted on my sunglasses and my hat before people would notice me, im still famous. I covered myself a bit for the people around me and walked fast to our taxi that was waiting outside the airport.

We arrived the taxi and went to my house, we had to hurry a bit because I had an appointment to dye my hair brown. When we arrived my house I said to y/n "you can get your clothes and suitcases upstairs we will go on shopping for new clothing together soon. Because your now here forever in LA" she said "that's alright" and smiled at me and I decided to run upstairs to change clothes really fast because we had to hurry, I rushed to my closet and grabbed my teddybear dress. And I rushed downstairs again I almost fell of the stairs. I heard y/n yell "what's up with you?" And she giggled. I said out of breathe "we need to hurry I have an appointment to dye my hair brown" and I saw her getting panic to. She said "shit! Why didn't you told me earlier" and I replied "sorry!!"

Your pov:
When we arrived in Los Angeles we had to get really fast to Ava her place I was so confused. When we arrived at Ava's place I heard her say that I could get my suitcases upstairs into her room. I remember the first time sleeping there... cuz I was scared... now we're a couple and we are literally sleeping in the same bed- I still can't believe it. I walked downstairs and I heard Ava rush upstairs to her closet, when she ran downstairs I saw her in another outfit it was an teddybear dress. I was so confused she said out of breath that we had to hurry because guess what... she had an appointment to dye her hair- I thought it was funny how she stressed so much for getting on time, it looked cute.