Chapter 22: What if you and your idol become close?

Hey babes welcome back by a new chapter from my story, in this chapter we have a time skip from a view weeks! Enjoy!

Your pov:
It was morning and I was living with Ava together already for a view weeks, I was so happy that I was with the love of my life, the love I would never have expect to be mine, but yes she really is my baby! Literally my crush became my girlfriend. I was so happy and I felt already so safe with Ava I was so attached to her.

I walked downstairs and I rubbed in my sleepy eyes because I just woke up. "Hi baby"
I heard Ava say from the kitchen, I walked to her and said "hi my love" and I smiled at her "here take some coffee" I heard Ava say to me I smiled at her and said "thank you baby" and I walked to the couch to sit down and drink my coffee, it was a bit of a somber day and it was raining outside I said "the weather is not really nice today" Ava walked towards me sat down next to me and said "I know but I have fixed that" and she pushed an ticket in my hand. I started reading the ticket and it said that it was a flight to Miami, I looked at Ava and said "are we going to Miami?" And she starred in my eyes and said "yes we will! This evening! We are going on an vacation together!"

I was so happy and hugged Ava tight "omg I can't wait!" And I was blushing a bit, my first vacation with my baby! I was so excited! I said to her "ahh I need to grab my suitcase soon! Will you help me finding some clothing for there baby?" And Ava said "ofcourse love" after breakfast we went upstairs and we started grabbing our suitcases I asked to Ava "aren't you going to grab your stuff baby?" And she replied "I already did yesterday love, I can help you" and she smiled at me. we grabbed some of my favourite dresses and pieces of clothing and ofcourse my hairbrush, toothbrush and more.

I looked at Ava and she grabbed something out of the nightstand I tried to look what it was but she tried to hide it. I was looking confused at her and said "what's that? Why are you hiding it?" And she said "it's nothing just-" and before she could finish her sentence I grabbed her arm and checked what was in her hand I looked up at her in her eyes and said "what is that? Why is there a button on it?" And I grabbed the thing out of her hand and i clicked on the button it started vibrating, I looked so confused at it and Ava grabbed it fast out of my hand and putted it in the bag she would wear on the flight. "You will find out later" she said blushing a bit.

I still didn't understand what it was but it didn't matter, I just continued packing my stuff and after an hour of 2 I was finally done. I was picky with the kind of clothing I should wear to a vacation haha. The rest of the day we chilled a bit and Ava said later that evening around 17:30 "I'm gonna change myself into comfort clothing baby, you should do that to" and I nodded at her and walked with her upstairs. I saw her changing into such an comfy outfit and I couldn't wait to place myself on her chest to cuddle up with her. I changed myself also into comforting clothing, it was an sweatpants with an shirt over it.

(This is the comfort outfit Ava is wearing, I know it's an old pic but just so you can have an idea 😉)

We walked downstairs and went to the car Ava asked "do you have the tickets?" And I said "yes baby I have" because she asked me earlier if I could put that in the bag I was about to wear on the flight itself. We stepped into the car and drove to the airport, Ava her driving skills again made me so sleepy, just like it did when we met for the first time, I keep saying it because it's so comforting how Ava drives a car. Just how calmly she drives it's making me feel so safe. I leaned against the window from the car and I closed my eyes I was getting really sleepy. It was just around 18:00 but her driving was just so calming. i felt her hand on my thigh and I blushed a bit when I felt that. She held me so tight while she was driving.