Chapter 12: What if you and your idol become close?

Hey everyone here i am! Back with a new chapter for this amazing story👀please let me know what you think!❤

Your pov

when Ava started untying my bathrobe i felt so much butterflies. All my nerves appeared and i said "Please don't blame my body-" Ava shocked for a moment and she stopped untying she looked at my eyes and she said confused "baby? blame your body?" and i saw she was hurted by what i said. Ava said "i will never blame your body..." i looked at her and said insecure "really?" Ava nodded, "i will never..." and i blushed and smiled lightly. Ava said "you sure you still wanna go in the hot tub? If you feel not like it tell me okay baby?" i blushed by her calling me baby and i said "its fine, i trust you" She smiled relieving when i said that and said "here we go..." and she untied my bathrobe full. She slowly took off the bathrobe from my shoulders and she said "shh it's alright" i blushed and said "thank you" on a calming way.

Ava's pov

When i was untying y/n her bathrobe she said "don't blame my body please" i shocked for a moment about it, why did she asked that? I would never blame her. I asked why and i tried to calm her a bit. She accepted it and she felt calm. I said if i could continue and she agreed. I calmed her a little more and she seemed more calming.

Your pov:

Ava took off my bathrobe from.my shoulders and she putted my bathrobe on a chair in the living room. Ava took my hands and she said "baby, you look really pretty" while looking in my eyes. I blushed and said "thank you" she thought i was pretty! I felt loved. Ava stroked my hands a little and she stared at my eyes and said "your so beautiful i swear, you look like an angel" and she kept starring at my eyes. She placed her hands on my hips and stroked it a little with her thumbs. "Your ready to go in the hot tub?" i nodded yes. Ava took my hand and she took me with her to the hot tub. It was dark outside and because Ava her house where placed on a sort of mountain so we could see every other house lighted up. It was so beautiful.

Me and Ava went in the hot tub and it was warm and i felt cozy. Ava looked so pretty, her black swimsuit. I was just so in love with her. Her body, her eyes, her lips, her nose, her ears, her arms, her legs, her hands. Just everything. I starred at her for a moment while we where sitting in the warm water in the hot tub. And i starred at Ava her beautiful face and her side profile it was just..... perfect. Ava turned her head to me and she said "y/n you okay?"

i answered her "ye- yes i am- you just look s- so pretty" she blushed and said "thank you so much, you look really pretty to" and she giggled. Her face and just everything looked so perfect. I tried to crawl a little closer to her and she agreed. She putted her arm around my shoulder and i blushed. We decided to look to all the beautiful light from the other houses and it looked so pretty. It felt pretty romantic to be honest. She stroked my shoulder a little and said "what a beautiful time hm?" i blushed and said "ye- yes" I felt Ava her body on my skin and it was so romantic. I looked in her eyes and she looked in my eyes. I was a little smaller then her so i looked up and she looked down. The sparkle in her eyes made my heart flutter. She placed one hand on my cheek and kissed me passionately i went with the flow and kissed her back. Her hand went down to my hip and she stroked it a little. I blushed while the kiss and we kissed for some minutes. I felt the heat getting of our kiss. When she took her lips off me she smiled. I blushed and she booped my nose. "Cutie" she said. I felt so loved and so happy. I was the happiest person ever.

Ava's pov:

Me and y/n where in the hot tub and it was really romantic. She crawled up to me and i stroked her shoulder gently. I saw her blush and it made me feel happy. Our eyes locked and we stared at each other. I placed my hand on her cheek and i kissed her passionately she seemed to enjoying and so did i. My hand went down to her hip and i stroked it a little. I felt goosebumps because of her long kiss. It felt so good. When my lips got off her lips i saw her cheeks heated up red it was so cute. I really enjoyed time with her.