Chapter 10: What if you and your idol become close?

Hey everyone here is chapter 10! Please give it some love!❤

I told about my feelings to Ava, i was so scared and confused. I felt so embarrassed she probably hate me! Im such a bad person. When i told her about my feelings she was speechless... She said she wanted to tell me something to. I held Lester his leash so tight my heart beated so fast from all the nerves. She probably is gonna tell me she doesn't like me back in the same way...

AVA'S POV:

Me and y/n where walking with Lester before we would go to bed. It was cold but i didn't felt cold. The warmth from my clothing and jacket made it all comfortable for me. She said she wanted to say something. She sounded so nervous... She was so stuttery... I felt nerves to. Then she took a deep breath and she looked at me. I tried to turn my attention complete to her. I wanted to listen to her with every piece of my body. Then i heard something i couldn't believe... She said she had an crush on me for a while... She told me she liked me... I was so confused but so happy. The butterflies flowed trough my vains and stomach. I was shocked i should tell y/n about my feelings i mean... She was so pretty and gorgeous and just perfect...

BACK TO YOUR POV:

Ava looked at me and she said she wanted to tell me something to. I heard her saying "okay- so y/n i need to tell you something to" and she took a deep breath she said "Please look at me" and i listened to her. I looked in her eyes and she said "since i met you i also feel butterflies... A lot... when we met for the first time your smile went straight to my stomach it tingled from butterflies... Just you looked like perfect to me, i am truly happy you won this win action and i get to spent time with you... Everytime you get close or if you doing something my stomach screams from butterflies, so much butterflies that it hurt..." she said seriously. Then she continued "And you make me smile so much, i just wanna grab you in my arms and hold you all night long..." And she looked down at the ground. I saw on her cheek a tear. I looked at her and smiled. I said "i- im truly happy you told me about your feelings... I didn't expect you would like me like i like you..." and i felt blush and butterflies. She blushed to she said "y- yes- i was so scared to tell you about my feelings i swear i didn't knew u had an crush on me.." i said "Well here i am" and giggled.

We stared at each other for a while and continued walking, it was kinda silence the whole time. I felt like we where both becoming from what happened and what we said to each other, Lester continued walking really cute and i tried to break the silence... i said "ab- about what u said Ava..." she looked up at me and said "mhm?" i looked at her and said "u- u said u wanted to cuddle me all night... we- we can i would love to..." Ava blushed and said "really?" and her eyes opened up bright brown. "yes.." i nodded. She smiled and was so happy. We continued walking and the butterflies poked my stomach...

AVA'S POV:

i decided to say my feelings to y/n and she said she was happy i told her... I felt so much butterflies.. We literally liked each other as in love gosh. I was to scared to ask her already to be my girlfriend but i think we will grow to each other. Later we continued walking and she said "about what u said?" and i looked up to her to let her know im all ears. She said she wanted to cuddle all night... Should i ask her to sleep in my bed tonight? I think i will if were home...

BACK TO YOUR POV:

Later we came home and i unleashed Lester he ran happy around and i petted him. Ava walked behind me and she closed the door. I took off my jacket and my shoes. It was so warm in Ava her house. Ava did the same thing. She said "y/n?" i looked up at her and smiled and blushed she blushed back at me and she said stuttery "c- cause you wanna cuddle all night ehm, do you maybe wanna lay next to me in bed tonight like sleep next to me to you know cuddle-" and she shy looked down at the floor. I replied "Ava- i would love to" and i giggled softly. She looked at me and smiled so happy. We walked with Lester for so long so it was already around 23:30 pretty late. I said "i am really tired Ava" and i looked at her with sleepy eyes. She said "Let's get some sleep, tomorrow you need to go to doctor" and she giggled i sighed and said "yeah, thats right, i'm glad i can cuddle up with you" and i blushed she said "let's go upstairs" i said "good idea" and smiled.