Chapter 30: what if you and your idol become close?

Hey loves, decided to write a new chapter so enjoy!

By the way I've met Ava twice!! On 28-04-2034 & 22-05-2023 she's really sweet and really good at performing live I'm very really obsessed with everything the show and her kind soul it was all something I couldn't forget 🦋

If you wanna see the pictures check it out on my insta page: avamax_mywife 🫶🏻

Your pov:
I was cuddling with Lester on my lap when Ava came back outside with the coffee and placed the mug on the table, her sweet soft kiss in my neck felt amazing. It got me shivers, she sat back in her seat and took a sip of her coffee her face turned into a really enjoyable face "the first sip is always the best" she said giggling. I said "I agree on that" and I took a sip of my coffee to. Lester was laying down on my lap and he fell asleep I petted his head softly and he made some cute noises.

I enjoyed the view when I felt a few fingers stroking trough my hair it made me very shy, Ava said "your so beautiful" and it made me blush and I said "thank you, but your more beautiful" and she said "shh that's not true" shushing me. I had nothing left to say and she said giggling "that's what I thought" smirking at me. I closed my eyes for a bit and got really sleepy, I fell asleep with Lester on my lap.

A few moments later I heard a soft voice saying "hey babe, wake up" and I opened my eyes and saw Ava standing in front of me, she smiled and said "you should get out the sunset your gonna burn your skin" and she grabbed my hand and took me inside, Lester jumped off my lap and walked with us. When we where inside Ava asked "do you wanna go swim?" And my eyes sparkled up with light ofcourse I wanted to swim with Ava! she said "I already changed so now you should change into ur swimsuit" and I smiled and nodded at her.

I ran upstairs and changed my clothes into a swimsuit with an easy dress over it so I could take it off easily. I grabbed an towel and ran downstairs again, I almost tripped because of how fast I was running so I yelled cuz of shock. Ava ran towards the stairs and asked "I heard you yell are you alright?" And she looked very worried at me. I said "yes sorry I almost tripped because I was running so fast" she gave me a hug and said "please be careful with yourself baby, I don't wanna end up in the hospital today" and she gave me a kiss on my lips. I nodded and said "yes sorry I will be more careful" and she smiled at me.

We walked to the swimming pool and we had again a beautiful view, Ava stood in front of me and she started to take off her dress, my cheeks turned instantly red. I blushed and looked at her taking off her dress and her beautiful figure appeared under the dress in her beautiful swimsuit. And she smiled at me and said "you like what you see?" In a teasing way "yes- I do" I replied. She walked towards me and she grabbed my dress and whispered in my ear "time for you to take off yours to" and she winked at me. I let it all happen and Ava took off my dress.

I felt her hands on my body after she took off my dress and she held it very tight. "Your beautiful" she whispered in my ear. I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me and jumped in the pool, Ava jumped right after me and it was such an amazing moment. Ava swam towards me and she grabbed my cheeks and started to give me a very very long kiss I went with the flow and we started to make out. After we made out I took a short break for some air and I started to swim around a bit and ava followed me.

After a view minutes of swimming I got the edge and went to sit there. I was staring at Ava and checked on how she was being adorable swimming around she got me a big smile on my face. I couldn't believe I would actually marry her. I closed my eyes for a bit and enjoyed the sun on my wet skin until I felt hands on my knees I shocked opened my eyes and saw it was ava. I was looking down on her because she was still ik the water. She opened my legs a bit and crawled between them with her body. My knees where at her waist and she grabbed my cheeks and kissed me again. It felt so amazing and I felt like I was dreaming.

I had much blush and so had she, she likes to give but she's still a bit shy when things get very sensual it's adorable. After another make out session I jumped in the water again and we swam for some hours.

Ava's pov:
The moment I was swimming around and y/n was sitting on the edge enjoying the sun I decided to swim very slowly and softly towards her. When I was close to her I saw she still had her eyes closed so I decided to surprise her. I grabbed her legs and she shocked she was cute. I opened her legs and got between them with my body making both of us blush. When I was between her I felt her legs around me and I started another make out session, today i was just addicted to her taste and I couldn't get enough. She's so hot and so beautiful and I expressed it with physical touch because I love physical touch.

After a few we still where swimming until we both got out and dried our bodies up in the warm sun. It was spring but today was just a very warm day it was good enough to swim.

Your pov:
After that me and Ava chilled a bit and dried up I heard Ava say "babe, we need to get ready for the police station remember? I have to erase that freak out of my life" and she giggled. I said "yes I understand" and we got ready.

Hey babes here's a new chapter of my story! I got inspiration so that's why I decided to write an chapter, I hope you all love it and still enjoy reading this story.

Tips are always welcome

Avamax_mywife is out 💅