Chapter 9: What if you and your idol become close?

Hey everyone im currently with the flu at home, and im bored so much so i was thinking, why can't i write a new chapter from my story? So here i am with a new chapter :)
-
Message for the boys:
i decided to only write down she/her/ girlfriend and etc because that's a bit easier for me to write down and then u can read it smoother. If your a boy just pretend its he/him/boyfriend.
Sorry! I at least tried! But as i said its based on a wlw/gxg story so please don't be mad!

Ava her mom yelled upstairs while we where sitting in Ava her old room, Ava wanted to tell me something but she was interrupted, i felt so bad for her... I wanted to know what she wanted say...
We went downstairs and we got a piece of cake i was sitting next to Ava and she looked at me sometime. I felt the blush heating up my cheeks and i couldn't cover it. I heard Ava next to me giggle a bit and that made me feel butterflies. Some time flew by and Ava said "Me, Tasha & y/n are going home. It's pretty late and y/n have to go to the doctor tomorrow" i took my jacket and said "Bye everyone" and i smiled. Everyone said bye to me and Jade winked at me. I blushed. Ava and Tasha where taking their jackets and Jade said smirking "Have fun at Ava her house those 2 months..." and she giggled. I blushed and said "thank you" i heard Ava screaming from the hallway "y/n are you coming?" and i said "yes" and i walked to the hallway. I waved at everyone and they waved back. They where so sweet, i wish i could stay longer then 2 months... But sadly not. Its just an win action...

I went in the car next to Ava again and Tasha took the backseats again. I stared outside and i felt kinda sad. I just want to be Ava her girlfriend Ava looked at me and she said "Are you okay? y/n?" i said "oh yeah i'm fine" without looking at Ava. She didn't respond.

AVA'S POV:

Today it was such an amazing but kinda shocking day. I took y/n to my family and she was really nervous. i told her it would be fine and Tasha agreed with me. When we arrived y/n turned really dizzy she almost fainted, i shocked so much, i didn't knew what to do. I told my mom to bring sugar water and she did, i'm so thankful for my mom! Y/n got her color back and i wiped a tear away. I don't know why but i didn't wanted to lose her. I stressed so much... She went to meet my family and i decided to call the doctor, i wanted to bring her to the doctor tomorrow and it worked out. We are going to the doctor tomorrow at 12:00, i wanna check if she is okay... Later i decided to show y/n my old room. She was so shocked in a good way! She liked my old room! I tried to tell her my feeling but then my mom yelled because we had chocolate cake! I felt so bad i wanted to tell her but i just felt that it wasn't a good timing... Now were driving home and y/n doesn't even dare to look at me. I asked if she's okay and she said she was fine but i didn't felt like that. I looked at Tasha in the mirror above my head in the car and looked confused at Tasha i didn't understand what was happening. Tasha looked back confused at me to show me that she didn't knew it either. I sighed.

BACK TO YOUR POV:

I heard Ava sigh and i had a feeling she was disappointed at me. I was the whole time looking sad outside the window. I felt Ava her hand on my thigh again and she stroked it again. It felt so good like the first time. It made me feel butterflies. I heard her say "Hey, i don't know if your listening to me y/n but just know u can tell me everything, i'm always here for you no matter what" she said while stroking my thigh. I blushed and said softly "thank you" i heard her letting go an relieving sigh. She felt happy i was not mad or something. Sometime later we arrived Ava her house again and i stepped out the car. I already walked to the front door and waited for Ava. Ava said "where you going so fast y/n" in a giggling way. I replied "I just wanna see Lester, i missed him! he is a good boy!" Ava smiled and giggled happy. Here take the keys and open the door. It's your house to for 2 months" and she threw the key at me. I hoped i would catch it and i lucky did, It would be embarrassing if i let it fell. The way she said it was my house to for 2 months made me feel so much butterflies. She made me so happy. I should tell her about my feelings.... Nevermind- i opened the door and laid the keys on the table. I ran to Lester grabbed him and hugged him tight "Who is a good boy!" i said. He barked and licked my face i giggled. Ava and Tasha walked in. I was so distracted by cuddling with Lester that i didn't heard them coming inside the house. I closed my eyes and smiled so much because of Lester. I saw a flash and i heard an noise that sounded like someone took a picture. I softly heard Ava say "Shit-" when i opened my eyes i looked at her and saw her standing with her phone in her hand. I saw her cheeks glow red and she said "S- sorry but it looked so cute-" I putted Lester on the floor and said happy "Let me see!" Ava said "w- wait your not mad?" and i replied "Why would i!" and she said "gosh- i thought u where mad. I heard Tasha giggle and i said "Why are you giggling?" Tasha said "you both just look so cute" and she smiled. I blushed and said to Ava "Let me show the picture" Ava opened her gallery and the picture looked so cute i said "can i have it?" and she said "i- i just realized we didn't even gave each other's phone numbers" i blushed and some kind of feeling rushed trough my vains, she wanted to give me her number? i- this can't be true...