Chapter 28: what if you and your idol become close?

Hi avatar babies, im back with a new chapter for this story I hope you all still like it! I can't believe it already almost reached 30 chapters! I hope you all still like it please let me know and have fun!

Your pov:
We went home after the long day we had on the music video shoot for Ava's new album, I was so exhausted so whenever we arrived home I ran upstairs and took a quick shower with Ava and we directly went to bed. We where exhausted.

The next morning we woke up and we had a free day today so it was time for me and Ava to spend it together. I woke up and saw that Ava was still sleeping so I gave her a kiss and said "goodmorning precious" she opened up her sleepy eyes and smiled. With a tired voice I heard her say "goodmorning" and she blushed a bit. I told her I already was about to go downstairs to make me and her breakfast. She nodded yes at me.

I tried to make crapes but it was kind of hard, and they won't be as good as Ava always make them, gosh I remember that video of her where she almost threw it on the floor where I was just a fan from far away watching that video not knowing I would end up being her fiancé. I zoned out a bit and thought of how lucky I actually am to have her as my fiancé now it's unbelievable. I felt two soft hands on my waist and I was back on earth "baby eyes on the pancakes before a fire breaks out" and I blushed and said "yes I know sorry baby" she smiled and said "where were you baby? You zoned out"

I putted the pancakes on a plate and gave it to her while I sat down with my plate I said while starring in her eyes "sorry, I was thinking of how grateful I actually and to have this happen" I replied "that what happen baby?" She replied. I sighed relieving and said "that I'm able to be with you, and to be your fiancé. It's a dream coming true I would not have ever think of that months ago" she took an bite and said "things just happen in life baby, you can't ever look in the future expect for some things like our marriage. The rest comes and goes, im lucky to have you" she said smiling.

Her words made me so happy and I felt blessed, we ate our breakfast and Ava said " today I wanna go for a walk and I need to buy us stuff for dinner tonight at the supermarket are you coming with me my love?" She said smiling at me. I nodded yes at her and said "sure" we finished our breakfast and we went upstairs to change clothes. I was in the bathroom brushing my hair and brushing my teeth when Ava walked in.

She closed the door and I looked at her in the mirror and while I spitted out my toothpaste and cleaned my mouth with water I said "hey babe somethings up?" She came behind me and grabbed my waist without saying nothing.

🍋light smut warning🍋

She grabbed my waist and turned me around, she took the toothbrush out of my hand and placed it back on the sink. She grabbed my cheeks and starred in my eyes, I starred back at her and blushed, her dark brown eyes killed my stomach with butterflies. She closed her eyes and so did I, after a view I felt wet soft lips on mines. Ava started kissing me.

She moved her head on the kissing and so did I, I felt her pressing her tongue on my lips, she was graving for more so I opened up my mouth. Her tongue slipped inside my mouth and I moaned softly inside her mouth "mhh" I heard her juicy lips smashing on mines and I felt the heat flowing trough all of my body parts. Her hands slowly touched my waist and she stroked me up and down with her fingers.

She couldn't stop kissing me and I started breathing heavy trough my nose, so did she. I felt myself getting turned on so I grabbed her cheeks and kissed her harder I couldn't stop, I wanted more. I pressed my lips hard on hers and she went with the flow. Without knowing I started harshly to make out with her, I grabbed with one hand her waist and turned her around so she was with her back to the sink.