Chapter 24: what if you and your idol become close?

Hey babes here I am with a new chapter of my story! Please let me know what you think! 💕

Your pov:
It was getting later in the evening and Ava was still sleeping, we didn't plan on doing anything else this evening so we just where about to stay at the hotel. To be honest I really wanted to go somewhere to order something but I didn't wanted to leave Ava alone. But she where so tired.

I gave her a kiss on her forehead and stroked trough her hair till she woke up, and there they where her beautiful dark brown shining sleepy eyes. She looked at me and said with a sleepy voice "what's up baby?" I replied to her "hey baby, I was planning on going to a store to buy something but I didn't wanted to leave you all alone without saying goodbye, you can just stay here I'll be back very soon" and she smiled at me and said "sure that's alright baby, stay safe please and call when somethings up" i said to her "I will" and gave her a kiss and went outside.

Ava was watching tv and I was about to go to the boulevard to buy something very expensive but I was excited I went outside and checked the time it was around 21:00 so I still had time, the stores where at evening open here so that made me happy. I went to the jewelry store and some girl behind the Cassier said "hi can I help you?" And I walked to her but I was so nervous cuz of what I was about to buy. I said "hi, okay so eh- my girlfriend and me are together for sometime now and I actually wanna order her an engagement ring, I wanna ask her to marry me tomorrow but I'm really nervous and scared" she said "aw that's so cute! It will be totally fine, were gonna choose the best ring for her, im sure she will love it"

She was so sweet to me and she asked "what's the name of this girl?" And I said shy "well- she's actually a woman and her name is Ava" and she looked at me and said "wait.. you mean?" And I nodded yes and said "Ava Max! Yes" she looked at me and was so surprised she said "oh my gosh! Congratulations on being her girlfriend she's so pretty!" I said "I know thank you so much! So what do you have?" She walked with me to a view rings and I saw one that was so pretty, it was silver with a diamond in the middle and it was literally gorgeous I said "I want that one!" And she took it for me and said "that's a good choice! Let me pack it for you" and I smiled at her.

I bought it and she said "good luck!" And I said "thank you so much!" And I walked back to the hotel, I was thinking where I could hide the ring but I think I would just keep it in my bag, Ava don't really check my bag cuz of respect so it will be fine. I was really nervous for tomorrow but it will be fine. When I was back at the hotel I saw Ava still awake and dropped my bag on the chair Ava said "hi baby! How was is?" And I replied with "sadly nothing interesting. Maybe another day" and smiled at her, I was so sad to lie to her but I didn't wanted to spoil her. I said "let's get some sleep!"

Ava replied "yes sure, I'm still tired" and I crawled next to her and gave Ava a kiss, I turned of the tv and said "goodnight baby" and she said "goodnight love" and we fell asleep.

The next morning

The next morning I woke up and Ava was already up, she said "goodmorning love" I smiled at her and said "goodmorning baby" and I was so nervous because today was the big day. She said "today we are going to the butterfly garden! I'm so excited I love butterflies so much they're so pretty" and I said "aww I know baby, I love them to, I'm really excited to" and I smiled at her. A view moments later we had breakfast and an taxi drove us to the butterfly garden. When we arrived there it was really big and it looked so cool.

We went inside and it was so pretty. Ava was ofcourse wearing an hat and sunglasses to not get noticed so much. We where inside and there where so many butterflies they where all so pretty peace by peace. I couldn't believe my eyes. My eyes where blessed from how beautiful it was.