Chapter 19: what if you and your idol become close?

Hey babes I'm back with an new chapter from my story, please lemme know what u think of it ;))

Your pov:

We went downstairs for dinner and it was some kind of pasta it was really delicious, Ava looked still a bit sick but she was so cute to look at. I asked her if she was okay and she said she was, she makes my heart flutter so much.

When dinner was done we went upstairs and I told my mom and dad were gonna relax a bit more because Ava was still sick. We cuddled up and Ava already fell asleep again her poor bruised body had so much time needed to heal.

A view days went by and Ava felt better her bruises where almost gone and she looked so much better it made me so happy to see she finally healed for 99%. I said "baby tomorrow is my gala are you still bringing me to school?" And she replied "yes I will love, everything for you" and she smiled. I smiled back at her and said "I want to go shopping today to search for a new gala dress" and she said "sure that's fine let's go.

And we went to the car and drove to the shopping mall when I got arrived we went to an store with really expensive dresses but Ava said she will pay for the one I choose because it's an special moment. When we arrived the store I saw so much beautiful dressed and I said to Ava "their all so incredible beautiful" and Ava replied with "yes they are, choose one that looks like the best and most pretty for you baby, I don't mind the price" and I smiled at her and she was wearing an sunglasses and an hat because for the stupid paparazzi, I still don't like to see Ava hide for open public but it's better like this.

After a view hours I found a beautiful blue dress with a bit of glitters on the top and with an really beautiful form, I said "I want that one" and Ava said "go try it on baby" and we went to the dressing room for me to try it on. I took a deep breathe and took on the dress and it fitted me so good, it was perfect in form with my body and it looked fabulous. I came out the dressing room and I saw Ava her jaw drop, she was speechless and after starring at it for a while she stood up grabbed my waist and said "it looks so wonderful on you" and I blushed a lot and said "thank you" and she said "we're taking this one"

When I took the dress off again we walked to cashier and bought the dress, I was so happy with it and Ava could just see a smile appearing on my face. When went back home Ava said "I will make dinner for us, go hang up ur dress for tomorrow baby" and I nodded yes at her and walked upstairs to hang the dress on the door of my closet. When I went downstairs again Ava said "I will make pasta for us today, I heard your parents have an bbq on the work from your dad?" And I replied with "yes they have, so we're alone tonight" Ava was quiet for a bit and smirked and she said "good"

I blushed a bit and went on the couch to sit there for a bit and watch tv and be a bit on my phone when Ava said "honey can you please make the table ready?" And I said "ofcourse" and I stood up to grab plates and glasses and specifications and placed it on the dinner table. Ava placed the food on the table and we where just with the two of us and she grabbed the food for me and placed in on my plate and she said "here you go baby" and I blushed and said "thank you love" and she smiled. She said "enjoy your dinner" and I said "you to" and we started eating.

Ava's pov:
When we where eating dinner I couldn't stop checking on y/n how she ate and just how she perfect was. I kinda was moody for some reason so I couldn't stop thinking and starring. We where alone tonight and that made me so happy (cuz I have some plans with her tonight) I thought. And I smirked on my own thoughts and continued enjoying my dinner.

Your pov:
when we where done with dinner I helped Ava with the dishes also for my parents because they would be happy if we clean our stuff up haha. When the dishes where done I said to Ava I wanted to chill a bit and she said "ofcourse let's chill upstairs" and I agreed with her and we went upstairs to my room. I got a message from my mom and it said "honey I think we will be home a bit late, we have the house keys so you guys can just lock the door" and I texted back "sure, see you later" and she sended an emoji.