Chapter 15: What if you & your idol become close?

Hey everyone i'm back with a new chapter from my story :) I hope you all still enjoy reading, just let me know.

Your pov:
I was walking upstairs to make the shower ready and i wanted to make it kinda romantic so i was thinking and i decided to put on the mood lighting and i searched for a rose somewhere betwern the flowers Ava had in her house and i was so happy i found one! Ava was walking with Lester and i was kinda nervous, i was kinda excited to but more nervous because i was scared she didn't liked it. I prayed that she loved it. She came home all wet from the rain and she yelled "baby! is the shower ready i am so wet!" and that made me blush a little because it sounded a bit dirty. I replied "Yes baby come upstairs!" and i took a deep breathe.

Ava's pov:
i was walking with Lester and it was raining my hair and body turned wet and it was really not comfortable. I looked at Lester and he looked so wet it kinda looked cute! When i came home ans i took the towel to dry Lester up a little and he shaked his little body. His wetness came off his body and it splashed all around the room i giggled a little. I asked y/n if the shower was ready and she said it was! Damn i was happy. I ran upstairs and i said "finally a shower to warm up my-" and at that moment i walked in the bathroom and i saw y/n started undressing herself in the shower i closed the door softly and i finished my sentence "my body-" i said smiling at y/n.

🍋!!SMUT WARNING!!🍋

Your pov:
Ava came in and she looked really surprising about how the bathroom looked like it gave me a good feeling and a relieving feeling she looked happy and loved. I starred at her and i said "u like it?" and she blushed and smiled and replied "yes i do, you make me feel so much butterflies" and that made me blush and i felt butterflies in my stomach to. Ava walked to me and she grabbed my shirt and said "can i?" i nodded yes and she undressed me, she took of my shirt revealing my bra and she stroked my hips a little i looked in her eyes and she went with her hands from my hips to my back to my bra and unzipped it revealing my boobs, Ava her hands went to them and she stroked my boobs a little "mh-" i moaned softly and i started panting a bit.

Her hands slowly went down to my pants and she unzipped my pants to and took it off for me, revealing my underwear i kept looking at Ava and a smile appeared in her face. Her hands went to my underwear and she took my underwear off to revealing me all naked in front of her. She checked me out and she bite her lip, grabbed my hands and placed them on her shirt "come and get me undressed" she said winking at me. Reminding me of her song naked. I undressed Ava and she said "yeah just like that" while smirking.

I took off her shirt and her bra and i starred at her boobs i licked my lips because they looked so nice and so... tasty... it might sound weird but her boobs just looked like that- Ava starred at my fave, waved her hand for my face and said "you here baby? you wanna?" and i looked in her eyes and said "i wanna what?" and she blushed and looked at her boobs and said "go on, give it a try" and i blushed really much and slowly kissed her upper chest slowly going down to her boobs and her nipples "ah ah" she moaned softly and she started panting. It made me feel like i was doing it good. Ava said panting "ah enough" and i stopped and said "sorry" she replied "n- no just slow before im to turned on to go even in the shower" she giggled. I giggled back at her.

Ava pushed me in the shower when were both naked and she turned on the shower, i went in the shower and my body became all wet from the shower it was warm and comforting. Ava came with me and her body turned all wet to just like mines. Her red hair turned wet and i was still obsessed with her red hair because she changed it some days ago it was so pretty. I stroked my fingers trough her hair and she smiled at me, her hands went to my hips and she stroked them a little starring in my eyes. I started stroking her arms and i went slowly lower to her hips and her waist and i saw her pleasing face she enjoyed a lot. I slowly brought my fingers to her pussy and i saw her mouth opening and i felt the moan coming up and there it was "ah hm" i heard Ava moan. I asked "you like this?" yes she nodded.

I slowly continues carressing my fingers over her pussy lips and she enjoyed she started moaning softly "ah- hm- yeah-" i asked "are you feeling great?" she replied "y- yesh-" and she bit her lip as my fingers slowly went in her pussy, she started panting a lot and she blushed "hm- gosh u feel so good-" i blushed and my fingers accidently slipped deeper in her gspot because of the wetness from the shower "f- fuck-" ava moaned. Her moans turned me on and i liked the sound of her beautiful voice. Ava caressed her fingers from my arms to my hips and she slowly slipped her fingers in my pussy "ah- yes-" i moaned and she smirked.

I pushed my fingers deeper in her and she said "ah- yeah- deeper-" i said "oh bb you want me to go deeper in you?" she nodded yes. I started fingering in and out her g-spot and she kept moaning on the way my fingers moved "ah- ahh ah y/n ah-" she moaned, she literally just moaned my name i blushed a lot and she slowly pushed her fingers in and out me to and we started fingering each other. Our moans echoed trough the bathroom "mhh ava- avah" i moaned and Ava smirked while starring at me with a moaning face. We keept fingering each others g-spot and we enjoyed eachothers movements every second of our time. I decided to take it a little further and i went with my fingers to her clit, Ava moaned it out loud "ahhh" she moaned when my fingers hitted her clit.

Ava took it a little further to and she placed her fingers in the same time on my clit "ahhh ah" i moaned it felt so freaking good i couldn't resist every touch of her. We started rubbing the same tempo and we kept moaning to each other "ahhh avah-" "mhh y/n" she moaned. We looked at each others eyes and we kept on going, Ava said "hm- ahh i'm close to- to an orgasm baby!" that sentence is what made me go harder on her clit until i heard downstairs someome calling "Avaa? y/n? It's Tasha i'm here!" Ava said moaning to me "Ah fuck i forgot she came... sorry baby" at that moment Ava yelled back at Tasha trying not to moan "Oh hey! eh me & y/n are showering we- we are there in a minute take a seat" "okay!" Tasha yelled back.

Ava's pov:
When me and y/n were pleasing each other Tasha came in my house! I forgot that she has the key to my house! I was so close to orgasm and then she literally came on the wrong timing fuck!

Back to your pov:
When Tasha came i decided to take my fingers out Ava her pussy and she did the same to me, i kissed her lips and said "i'm sorry baby, i finish you in another time" she smiled and nodded yes but i could say she was sad i couldn't finish her she was so close, i felt bad.

🍋!!END OF SMUT!!🍋

Me & Ava went out the shower and we dried ourselves up and we went downstairs to say hello to Tasha "hi Tasha" i said and she said "Hi omg i missed you guys so much!" "we missed you to" i said and Ava smiled at Tasha, Tasha asked "Ava? what's the matter are you okay?" Ava replied "Y- yeah, i'm fine" and she smiled. I looked at her and her legs where trembling a little i decided to sit next to her and stroke her legs, she looked more comforting. Tasha asked "i'm not coming in a wrong timing am i?" Ava said "eh- no- ofcourse not ehm- when do u was here?" Tasha replied "10 minutes ago, i know i just came in without reaction but i ringed the doorbell and no one opened the door so i opened it because i was worried" Ava said "aww sweet of you, love you my bestfriend!" and Tasha smiled.

Ava's pov:
We went downstairs and we said hello to Tasha and she seemed happy, i actually was far away in my mind, i was kinda scared Tasha heard something like... me & y/n upstairs. I was kinda fine it was just a little weird we finished up so fast, it was confusing but fine, im sure we can finish good another timing. I heard Tasha say "by the way i don't know id i wss right but i kinda heard yeah weird noises coming upstairs like, i couldn't really understand because the radio in your house was on and Lester barked but i heard something, is everything fine?" i blushed a lot and looked at y/n.

Hey loved people here's part 15 from my story already! chapter 15 oh my gosh i'm still so happy i'm writing and make you guys happy! Please let me know if you still like it, tips are always welcome!

avamax.mywife is out <3