𝟎:𝟎𝟐

♛

"And give bebe her meds 10 minutes after she eats

"And give bebe her meds 10 minutes after she eats." Simone requested putting the bottle of prescription pills on top of the island counter. "And make sure she-"

"Simone...girl. You been living with us almost 2 years...we know the drill. What do you think we do when you at school? Work?" Kameron rhetorically asks watching Simone run all over the house getting ready. "I be at school from 8 to 3:15, I might be out all night. There's a difference. Plus y'all know she's more prone to breathing episodes at night."

Kameron rolled his eyes. "You only going out to eat with Sunny?-"

"His names Sergio." Simone said walking back into the living room with a black bodysuit. "Whatever his name is."

"She ain't have no type of attention from a man in two years... let her have her moment." Celeste said. "Thank you!" Simone exclaimed shaking her head in agreement. She stopped nodding and squinted her eyes at the backhanded compliment.

"You look pretty mommy." Juwellyz complimented before throwing her Princess Tiana blanket over her head laying on Celeste's lap.

Simone cheesed. "Thank you baby." Simone threw her purse around her shoulder before she felt her phone vibrate. "Im outside" She replied by hearting the message.