𝟎:𝟑𝟒

♛

"What?"  Titan sighs

"What?"  Titan sighs. Placing the phone to his ear while rubbing his eyes. He had been running around all day and sleep was the first thing on his mind. He called himself in after midnight and had been asleep for almost 30 minutes until Sir woke him up.

"Come to the hospital!" He heard Sir exclaim from the other side of the phone. "Simone got stabbed."

"Fuck you mean she got stabbed?" Titan scrunched his face up removed the comforter so he could sit up in his bed. He removes his phone from his ear and glanced at the time. 1:34. He was feeling a sense of anger in the pit of stomach hearing the words that had came out of Sir's mouth.

"Nigga come to the hospital!" Sir demanded. "What the fuck happen?" Titan used his shoulder to hold his phone to his ear to quickly stand up to walk across his bedroom and to his drawer. He opened it and rambled through layers of clothing messing up the folds.

"Her ex—" He began. Titan could hear him walk away from Solicity's loud cries to hear himself speak. "That nigga came into her apartment and shit, and thought shit was cute when he practically beat the fuck out of her and stabbed her in her stomach." Titan grabbed a grey Nike sweater and threw it over his body. "It sounded like he was tryna take Juwellyz but Simone stopped him."

"You found her in her apartment?" He questions, slipping on black joggers he had found in his now messy drawer. "No Soli said she came running inside hers and she was holding her stomach and shit, and her hands were full of blood." Titan felt the anger rise in his chest sliding his feet through the beige Yeezy slides. "She woke?"

"No, Soli said she passed out before the ambulance came. The doctor said they finna put her through surgery. She lost a lot of blood." Sir continued to speak."Fuck, man." Titan stressed grabbing his keys off the nightstand. He opened the door of his bedroom and walked down the hall towards his front door.

A roller coaster of emotions had crept down his spine as he entered his car. To say he was more angry than scared was an understatement. Thinking about it now he found it dumb leaving Simone by herself knowing she needed to be watched daily, The guilt was beginning to eat at him at he drove, like part of it was his fault.