𝟎:𝟒𝟒

Kameron, Celeste, and Simone sat in the waiting room of the OB-GYN office

Kameron, Celeste, and Simone sat in the waiting room of the OB-GYN office. This being her first official checkup, she had been frightened with results since taking the pregnancy test. After she had went to the doctor to confirm she had backed out until recently when she made an appointment for an OB-GYN checkup.

She thought it was a little bit inconsiderate of her to be aware of her pregnancy but decide not to do regular checkups. But then again, she was still confused on what she should do. After Simone found out they agreed to go to her check ups together, which marks 1 week from today when she had told her.

"By who?!" Simone sits up in the beach chair, intrigued. She couldn't believe what her ears were hearing. "Guess."

Simone smacks her lips. She really didn't want to play the guessing game but her mind wandered anyway. She had thought about all the potential targets she knew of. Then a lightbulb went off.

"Sir?!" She exclaimed. Celeste bites her lip. "Girl! When? How?"

"Remember-" Celeste starts. "Nah you don't remember cause half of us was drunk, but basically we had snuck out during Sevyn's birthday party and we kinda...-"

"Girl? that was in April, why ain't you been told me?!"  She mugs her. "I don't know! We just kinda-"

"Fucked! That's what y'all did!" Simone says. Celeste shushes her puts her index finger over her mouth. "You and Kam the only ones that know so hush your mouth."

"You ain't tell him yet?!" Simone knew how hard is was to tell somebody else you were pregnant. Especially if it was the father of the child, she knew from experience.

"Girl no! I'm scared!" Celeste admits. Simone sighs. "After the night we linked we kinda kept talking a lil bit...well it more was fucking than talking...basically we were fuck buddies for a while."

"I know I didn't get pregnant when we first had sex so when I found out I knew it had to be recent."

"When y'all started messing with each other again?" Simone asks. "Like...a few days after we moved back to Texas... which explains why I'm 3, well, almost 4 months." Simone did her own math in her head. She had moved back to Texas towards the end of August and it was mid December now. The dates were adding up.