𝟎:𝟐𝟑

♛

 Sir stares down at his baby sister who was just as astonished as he was

Sir stares down at his baby sister who was just as astonished as he was. For the past 3 months everyone had been wondering where Simone went and what had happened to her. Searches went on and on within Houston and Texas when all they really had to do was fly down to Atlanta like it was nothing. He had originally planned on coming back to Houston with ease but from the current looks of it, plans got interrupted. "..What the f-"

"What...what are you doing here?" Simone questions. Sir scrunched his face up, that being the first question she asks when they both hadn't seen each other since May. In reality, Simone didn't know how to feel about it either. She didn't know what to approach someone who didn't even feel like her brother, or anyone she hasn't seen since May for that matter.
"I should be asking yo ass the same question...you work here?"

"That's..none of your business." Simone picks up the roll of tissue and brushes past Sir, continuing her path of walking. The running had slowed down into speed walking, she no longer felt like she had the energy in her to continue running since her anxiety had been raised to its capacity after seeing Sir.

"Yo, hold na'." Sir turns around and walks after Simone, he catches up to her and grabs her wrist before she made it towards the lounging area of the club. "You not finna walk past me and continues on with yo night like you ain't go missing for 3 months." Sir wasn't wrapping his around around why Simone was acting like a sudden stranger.

"None of your business!" She repeated yanking her hand away from his grip. "Just it's like none of my business why you here." It was just the blank fact that Simone wasn't ready to talk about her past. She had already told enough to Kross, that being because he was her father after all... the father she had only known for 3 months. What her father's side of the family thought is that Simone needed saving. But she could beg to differ. She got far enough to this point and she definitely wasn't about to move back to Houston, regardless of who her father was and what he's capable of.

"Pops been losing his mind since you left and suddenly it's nobody's business?" He raises his eyebrow. "And all you left was a note like that was gone stop him from looking for you anyway."