𝟎:𝟒𝟏

TIME IS A FIGURE EIGHT, AT ITS CENTER THE CITY OF DEJA VU

Simone walked in the girls locker room to see girls changing into their navy green gym uniforms

Simone walked in the girls locker room to see girls changing into their navy green gym uniforms. Since Simone had a closed circle of friends, she was mostly acquaintances with majority of the girls in her gym class unless it was Celeste. Today she was by herself.

She had changed out of her plain black t-shirt with thick black jogging pants and into the gym uniform with "Lane Tech" in gold letters across the shirt. As she was changing she couldn't help to overhear the conversation that was going on by the other side of the locker room.

"So you just hit her in the face with the ball for no reason?" She heard a girl ask, hysterically laughing.

"Girl yea. Ion like the energy she was giving off to Mikai...like they was together or sumn." Bonnie rolled her eyes and said as she took off the shirt she had on. "Then that nigga had to nerve to tell me I can't go out with him anymore. Like? Nigga who are you to tell me what to do?" Bonnie hated when other niggas think they were in charge of her actions. She threw the ball at Simone for a reason.

"Whatchu even gain by throwing the ball?" The girl asked.

"Some head from him today after school." Bonnie smirked mischievously. "Mikai know he mine, we for liferssss" Bonnie dragged on while she twisted her index and her middle finger together. "I ain't worried 'bout that bitch to be honest." She continued on. Bonnie closed her locker and fixed her Grey gym shorts before she and the girl left exited the locker room.