𝟎:𝟐𝟐

♛

Destruction and negligence was now playing a part in Simone's personal life

Destruction and negligence was now playing a part in Simone's personal life. She had built the habit of being lazy and began being dependent on her conscious state; whether she felt like she needed to shower, eat or clean depended on how she felt at that moment. The difference between how her brain functioned when it came to rightful decisions or desires would automatically shut off if she came to a point where it would involve taking care of her physical being.

A dark body of cold water slowly inbounded her, feeling herself remove her mental and physical self away from her body. She currently had no intentions of getting back into the body she was born with because she didn't know she wasn't in her own skin in the first place. Her mind was imprinted on two things; failure and regression.

With her eyes closed, she laid in her bed trying to remove her thoughts by replacing it with sleep. From covering her ears with her satin pillow, to bringing her body under her blanket, her homemade remedies for sleep wasn't working and it was growing her tired, the voice that was calling her from outside her door was not helping her solve her current sleep deprivation. She groaned turning her body away from her bathroom door and towards her white vanity. She snuggled herself between her polyester blanket, feeling herself finally lose the awaited consciousness.

"Girl." The hallway light illuminated Simone's dark room making her hide under the covers. Celeste stood in the door frame watching her best friend crawl away from the light. "Get up, now."

Celeste continued to turn on the bedroom light, enlightening the messy room. She used her foot to scoot the pile of clothing against the wall to give her a pathway to use to walk over to Simone. "You been cramped up in this room for days." She continues to talk walking over to the coffee table that stood next to her bed. She moved the empty water bottles that had just been put there after the mini garbage had no more room so she could see the clock that read 3:48 PM.

"Celeste move, seriously." Simone whined feeling the pressure on her blanket get lighter after Celeste moved the second pile of clothing to the floor. "No. I'm not finna sit here and let you slowly kill yourself because you depressed." They might of not shown it, but Simone's lack of enthusiasm was taking a toll of her friends too. They missed their best friend and wanted her back as much as Simone wanted her old self back too. "So get up or I'm gone make you."