𝟎:𝟏𝟔

♛

"Fuck you been nigga?" Titan hears Kid say from behind him

"Fuck you been nigga?" Titan hears Kid say from behind him. They had all went to the private beach 2 minutes from the AirBnB and they hung at the beach's bar. He turned around to see Sir in a new change of clothes walking towards them. "My head boomin G." He ignored his question.

"Nigga don't sit there and ignore my question." Kid got up from the lounge chair and walked towards Sir blocking his pathway. "Answer the question. Cause you left the club without a word."

"There ain't nothing to tell. Move." Sir used the back of his hand to push Kid aside, continuing his walk.

Sir was the type to keep everything to himself, whether if he knew the information that he held in his mind was important or not, he wouldn't say a word. Titan was the same. They would know some shit and keep it to themselves to try and solve the situation. They believe spreading information to other people would only make the situation worse. It makes sense cause they're also the most quietest out of their friends.

It wasn't necessarily about trust, cause both Titan and Sir trusted everyone closest to them. It was more about what should be said and what shouldn't.

"Fuck you been?" Titan repeated Kid's question lowly once he joined him at the bar.

"Shit, man." He responded after gulping down the glass of brown liquor in one take. Titan raised his eyebrow removing his lips from the mini vodka bottle. "Sumn happened yesterday?"

Titan had no problem questioning Sir about it because he wouldn't make a big deal about it. Kid, Rico, and Boogie on the other hand could talk about it all day. Sir would end up telling them sooner or later though.

"Sev had me swallowing a whole bottle of D'usse...and that shit had me so fucked up I ended up getting pussy by the end of the night." Sir hated drinking liquor. He would only go for two shots or a half a bottle before he stopped. Because once he got a little over tipsy, he would no longer have his self control and shit would get serious.

Titan's eyebrows furrowed at Sir's distressed explanation. As much as Sir knows how to control his drinking he'd never thought it get to that point. "You fucked some random because you was drunk?"