𝟎:𝟏𝟎

♛

"Simone

"Simone...please get up." Kameron begged lightly shaking Simone's body. She was trying to get her out of Juwelly's bed since she's been in there since yesterday after they forced her to come home. "You need to eat, take a shower. Atleast something. Please."

Simone shook her head no continuing her silent cries as she buried herself under her daughter's covers, tightly hugging one of her pillows against her body. She loved the way the blanket and the pillows smelt so much like her.

At the moment, her scent was as close as Simone could get to her.

As much as she wanted to kiss and hug her and ask her how her day was she couldn't, and the only person she could blame was herself.

"I miss her." Simone said muffled under the covers. She inhaled letting the scent of  Tide detergent mixed with strawberries.

Juwellyz loved eating strawberries, so everyday she would smell like them since Simone ate them so much during her pregnancy.

Since Simone did eat them so much when she was pregnant  it was to the point where grew tired of them, and now she wasn't too fond of strawberries. Every time she ate, smelt, or saw one she would gag.

The only strawberry scent that Simone loved smelling was the scent Juwellyz had.

"We all miss her bae...but knowing her she wouldn't want you in here crying, right? Y'all both hate to see each other crying cause y'all best friends like that." Kameron said rubbing on her back through the covers. He knew trying to get Simone up to her normal self was going to be real hard.