𝟎:𝟐𝟕

♛

"No

"No." Sevyn blankly said, looking out the window of the car ride. They had been driving for 30 minutes and it was only filled with Solicity constantly asking Sevyn questions.

"Whatchu mean no?" Solicity looks through the rear view mirror at her eldest sister. "Y'all are still married, why wouldn't you want to fix it?"

"I said what the fuck I said. No." She continued to stand by her statement. "If he was the one that suggested divorcing in the first place, why should I comply and go to counseling with him?" She scoffs. "And he took my daughter away? No."

"He didn't suggest it, though." Solicity defended. "He asked a question and you thought it was him tryna break up with you. You overreacted." Sevyn crossed her arms over her chest and chuckled. Solicity believed she somewhat had a right to be mad. Had a right to be mad over her miscarriage, not be mad over Rico who was trying to put in the most for her.

"Right..." Sevyn nodded her head. "I'm overreacting about my son miscarrying to ain't I?"

Solicity huffed of aggravation as she stopped at a red light. "No, you putting words into my mouth Sevyn. That's not what I meant and you know it."

"If you can't sit here and put in the work of trying to save your marriage over some petty ass argument, then did you even wanna marry his ass in the first place?" Solicity loved the fact that Sevyn found love after so many high school heartbreaks, but she was treating her treasure like trash. "Solicity what kind of dumbass question is th-"

"You can't answer my dumbass question though cause you know you're wrong!" She spat, turning into her neighborhood. "Y'all about to hit y'all 3 year anniversary on the 14th and you telling me you don't wanna spend it with him? You really tryna hold a grudge over a misunderstanding on your part?"

"I'm not holding a grudge." Sevyn sat up and said. "There's a difference between doing me and holding a grudge against someone. I'm doing me."

"Throwing a cup of pop at his face is doing you? While he was holding my niece?" Solcity asks. "Tryna fight him more than once? How is that doing you? Now if he put a restraining order on yo ass you gone be mad."