𝟎:𝟐𝟔

♛

The flight back to Atlanta had gone with a quickness

The flight back to Atlanta had gone with a quickness. Simone had stopped the conversation on situation on Rico and Sevyn and got Kross to take her back. It was her gut feeling that told her she should've left when she was supposed to, or her placed being trashed could have easily been prevented. Her heart had been thumping for the entirety of the 3 hour flight, and it was because of fear.

Simone opened the door of the rental car and ran inside her lobby past the two police cars. She rapidly pressed the elevator button, feeling like it was purposely taking forever to open. She ran in and the elevator had waited for Kross and Celeste to step before it closed it's doors. Celeste pressed the 8th floor and the 10 seconds ride felt like 20 minutes. Celeste grabbed Simone shaking hand and rubbed the back of it. "It's gone be okay." She whispered.

"The security yall got in this luxury ass apartment is trash?" Kross spoke up and asked. Celeste shook her head. "Unless you one of them white blonde girls with a yorkie that be living up in here, then yes." Kross shook his head just as the elevator door opened to the 8th floor. Simone ran down the hall and made a left where she saw her apartment door open with policemen standing inside from a distance.

"-And we had just came back from the mall and was gone for no more than an hour. When we came back it was like this." She hears Maimai explain to the two policemen. Simone walks in and examines the crummy interior of her apartment. The 60 inch tv was face front on the wooden floor with glass shards surrounded by it. The cotton from the slashed couches was laid out on the seating and the white walls were now a tinted brown.

"What the fuck..." She mumbled feeling Juwellyz hug her thigh. She carefully walks on top of the broken glass shards and walks in the kitchen to see the garbage can laid out on top of the excessive bundles of trash full of wet food and plastic, and other food that was stored in the fridge. The hinges on the top cabinets were practically broken off with her glass cups shattered to pieces.

She had peaked interest to see what Juwellyz? bedroom had been turned into. She followed the hallway passed the plants that were knocked over and broken, and the wall pictures that were hanging to the side. She pushed opened her bedroom door and had a sense of anger.