𝟎:𝟐𝟒

Yeah y'all better read all 7,832 words too😑

It was 10 minutes past 11 when Simone had stepped foot off the private jet

It was 10 minutes past 11 when Simone had stepped foot off the private jet. The warm windless night of Houston had created goosebumps on her skin. She felt like she hadn't been there in so long; it was weird for her. She had gotten so used to Atlanta weather because it reminded her so much of Chicago's.

She had a temporary change of heart and decided to follow Kross back to Houston after he had told her Sevyn had a miscarriage for just that night. Celeste decided to come with while Maimai and Kameron stayed back to watch Juwellyz.

Simone tugged on the black hoodie walking side to side with Celeste, following behind Kross who had been on the phone for the past 10 minutes.

"It doesn't feel real." Simone mumbled as they approached the 2021 Rolls-Royce Phantom. Celeste turned her head to look at Simone's side profile that was covered by her hoodie. "What?"

"She was just pregnant and happy 3 months ago?" By the 4th month of pregnancy Simone had thought your chances of having a miscarriage started to gradually lower. "And she just had the miscarriage no more than 2 months ago. Don't that shit feel odd?" Everytime she had left somewhere, something would always happen and she wouldn't even know it. She wouldn't be there to to defuse the problem.

"And Savior said there was no reason for her to miscarry. She had that shit set and go and all had to do was wait for her water to break." Celeste shrugged wondering the possibilities of Sevyn's miscarriage. If it wasn't something medically related then it had to be something else.

They stepped inside the dirty white colored interior of the rolls Royce and threw their book bags on the floor of the car. Simone yawned and lay her head on Celeste's shoulder. "I feel guilty." She admitted feeling the car begin to move.

"For what?" Celeste leans her head sideways to whisper back. "Because she was struggling with a miscarriage while I was sitting in Atlanta."

"Simone..." Celeste shook her head glancing at the passing closed restaurants and convenience stores. "You can't keep blaming yourself for shit you have nothing to do with."